Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Its Been So Long!

Demonic Angel

I'm thinking i gotta take mine to car wash tomorrow

excuse me no swearing!

and i cant believe you lot can leave it so long with not cleaning it, did mine today as i didnt clean it for donnigton (i forgot it was on)

mate by the time i wake up in the morning, it's already 30+ degrees. I don't have shade to wash the car in and the water drys with the shampoo before i have time to dry it. I clean it in the winter, but not in the summer as it's too dman hot! And i don't have time tbh, working 7 days a week :P

I have washed Skye a fair few times since JAE.... I actually enjoy doing it :) making her look pretty :)

I do want to take some piccies of her in a nice location tho... just gotta find one...

my car is aweful after going to the tuner gp, nud up the sides and dust all over the back, i'll have to give it a wash, but the prospect of scrubbing all those damn bugs off the front again isn't making me want to do it

well em, she's looking clean, lets just see how long that lasts :D

I have washed Skye a fair few times since JAE.... I actually enjoy doing it :) making her look pretty :)

I do want to take some piccies of her in a nice location tho... just gotta find one...

r u hinting at somethin there jj :P

Would I? Hehe.... its been sooooo long since I have been there :P I miss it!

but any nice place to take piccies would do.... we havent had a TOC:NW meet for a while :P

my car is aweful after going to the tuner gp, nud up the sides and dust all over the back, i'll have to give it a wash, but the prospect of scrubbing all those damn bugs off the front again isn't making me want to do it

well em, she's looking clean, lets just see how long that lasts :D

Probably not long but then shes only just hit 3300 miles so its not like I go many places in her anyway - just work and back and the occasional trip to see Ma n Pa! :lol:

Yeah she has a really low mileage, I'm used to driving mine a lot now..wouldnt have it any other way ;)

Well I have a massive trip to Wales and back via Chippenham coming up soon, my longest ever sole journey in my car, will add a couple of hundred miles on! :thumbsup:

Hopefully will get a little extra for her when I come to sell though, so its not all bad! :D