Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Morette Style Headlamp Units

tim220171

Hi ,

OK I have just one question. Does anyone know if it is possible to get the morette style headlamp units for a t sport yaris P2 model NOT P1

searched websites for sometime now and only come up with P1

for those that dont know P2 headlights have the teardrop shape in the corner and not straight across like the P1 ( probably a daft statement , i reckon most people will know anyway )

cheers

whoa hold on

You can buy some and they will fit, but there will be a gap, so you can change your bumper or get someone to fill the gap up on the morrettes :thumbsup:

very expensive though!

well the bumper not the lights, but then you have to bugger about getting the bumper filled & sprayed, and buy a new bumper if you want to sell the car as standard. which will be a right pain in the *****.

well the bumper not the lights, but then you have to bugger about getting the bumper filled & sprayed, and buy a new bumper if you want to sell the car as standard. which will be a right pain in the *****.

Actually no,

mod the morretes

weirdandiluvit5mz.jpg

:thumbsup:

:D :D

Yes its possible (but at a cost! :wacko: ) heres a better pic

lights2.jpg

And I had a spare grill so thought I'd fibreglass it! Its only for show, I'd take it off if i was ever going on a long drive! :P

Ps. radiators behind lower bumper anyway isnt it??

Earpl, still debating wether to get the led ones you hate or use the lexus! ;)

Cheers,

Matt

Enough of the Phase 2 bashing!

Slightly off-topic, but the top opening on mine is blocked off behind the grille to duct cool air up to the intercooler. The bottom grille opens straight on to the radiator, although half of that gets blocked off if you have aircon (and sadly I haven't...)

A

The good comments on my morettes far outway the bad ones!.

As long as costs to get them to fit is not ridiculous, then it will be a great mod imo.

Biff

I really like morettes and can get a set reasonable - just think they'd look naff on my car cos of the bonnet

nah i think theyd look superb on yours, increase its hard image :yes:

they have an 'eyebrow' swage line on the top... if you coded that black and then the rest as grey theyd look awesome

(was a plan i had when i was going to get a CF lid for my yaris :yes: )

EDIT....

look on the big pic on millzes post, the bit that swoops across the top of the unit, make that black :yes:

awesome :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links