Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pictures Of My Lotus Esprit 56k Heavy

Leeky

I'll pop over later today to have a gander fella!!!

look sweeeet :thumbsup:

Hey nice looking car mate. Must be quite different to drive from a supra. Got any pictures of the inside of the car?

jerry!!

Yep, probably get some pics up in a mo when the guys get here to have a snoop around her :lol: Sounds like them now actually.

dont mean to drop a dampner Lee but with all the problems surely its gonna cost a whack to get fixed, lotus stuff aint cheap!

Luckly most of the spare parts needed are in the boot :lol: Its going into the garage as soon as we can get a trailer to take it down there. Im gonna get them to just fix everything wrong with it. Other than the obvious clutch problem which is gonna be many hundreds of pounds, they shouldnt have a problem with the electrics. I've just been out there and changed the fuses so hopefully i'll give it a go in a moment and some things may start working :D

Lokks fantabulous Lee. I`m sure once you`ve got the clutch and the leccy gremlins sorted it`ll be spot on. Nice car to tinker with at weekends. :D Look forward to seeing it at Bieulieu :thumbsup:

welcome to the lotus club, you'll love once you've got it up and running?

are you bringing it to the beaulie meet? if so when is it again? :thumbsup:

are you bringing it to the beaulie meet? if so when is it again?  :thumbsup:

You got a Lotus too? Which one? :)

I doubt i will get it done in time for the beaulieu meet unfortunatly :(

are you bringing it to the beaulie meet? if so when is it again?  :thumbsup:

You got a Lotus too? Which one? :)

I doubt i will get it done in time for the beaulieu meet unfortunatly :(

I bought an Elise back in May which i'm delighted with, although it's worse than the supra for modding. I've spent about 2k on goodies for it. The MPG is a big benefit as well lol :lol:

Sounds like a nightmare mate :o :o

When do you reckon you will have it up and running?

Did you know it was in that condition when you got it?

Sounds like a nightmare mate  :o  :o

Well i was talking about this with Ed last night. We think its just the clutch cable thats gone because there is nothing there on the pedal so it seems its lost the connection. Also it did work but suddenly stopped which suggests something did go 'ping' :lol:

Well im gonna have a look at her when i get home tonight, if i cant fix the clutch connection myself im gonna have to get Millway to do it.

Either way its gotta go down to millway for a tuneup/service/mot etc.

Not in a rush though to get her done :) I dont think i would start using her until the new year now :thumbsup:

Sounds like a nightmare mate  :o  :o

Well i was talking about this with Ed last night. We think its just the clutch cable thats gone because there is nothing there on the pedal so it seems its lost the connection. Also it did work but suddenly stopped which suggests something did go 'ping' :lol:

Well im gonna have a look at her when i get home tonight, if i cant fix the clutch connection myself im gonna have to get Millway to do it.

Either way its gotta go down to millway for a tuneup/service/mot etc.

Not in a rush though to get her done :) I dont think i would start using her until the new year now :thumbsup:

If you can get the clutch cable off, and take it to a local motor factors,they maybe able to match it up, as we know, Lotus used parts bins from many manufactures over the years, the cable maybe a Ford or Rover item.

Your outer door handles are Morris Marina and the rear light clusters are RWD Toyota Corolla GTi :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links