Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wiper Blades Size For Corolla T3

KevT3

Hi all,

I am trying to buy a pair of windscreen Wiper Blades to replace the ones on my Corolla T3. I measured the length of the them and found out one is longer than the others??

The one in front of the driver seat measures 22" and the one on the passenger side is only 18"?

Is that right? I don't trust myself enough. :huh:

Thx

Kev

Hi all,

I am trying to buy a pair of windscreen wiper blades to replace the ones on my Corolla T3. I measured the length of the them and found out one is longer than the others??

The one in front of the driver seat measures 22" and the one on the passenger side is only 18"?

Thx

Kev

I should think so...I only use Bosch blades and they do packs with one blade longer than the other. Can't remember which side, but I think it's the one with the spoiler on it.

Does it have to be 22" and 18"? can I have different sizes ?

Kev

Hi all,

I am trying to buy a pair of windscreen wiper blades to replace the ones on my Corolla T3. I measured the length of the them and found out one is longer than the others??

Thx

Kev

I should think so...I only use Bosch blades and they do packs with one blade longer than the other. Can't remember which side, but I think it's the one with the spoiler on it.

You should use the correct size - anything less will reduce the area that is swept and will therefore be less safe. The regulations on how much screen has to be swept are quite tight, which is why they've started using different lengths on driver and passenger side. Shorter blades might also be an MOT failure.

Longer blades usually won't fit without catching the bodywork or exiting the screen area and that's going to be an MOT failure too.

Normally (except on much older cars) the drivers side will be the blade hinged from the outside of the car, and the passenger side from the centre.

Drivers side blade tends to be longer and often has a spoiler. (BTW Fitting a spoiler blade to the passenger side is of course pointless).

Thx for the info. However, can anyone tell me what are the blades size for a corolla t3 please?

Kev

You should use the correct size - anything less will reduce the area that is swept and will therefore be less safe.  The regulations on how much screen has to be swept are quite tight, which is why they've started using different lengths on driver and passenger side.  Shorter blades might also be an MOT failure.

Longer blades usually won't fit without catching the bodywork or exiting the screen area and that's going to be an MOT failure too.

Normally (except on much older cars) the drivers side will be the blade hinged from the outside of the car, and the passenger side from the centre.

Drivers side blade tends to be longer and often has a spoiler.  (BTW Fitting a spoiler blade to the passenger side is of course pointless).

22 & 18 seems about right.

You can't really go wrong measuring them if it currently has the the correct size.

You just measure the length of the rubber and it will be to the nearest inch so you're not going to mistake 22 for 21 for example.

You can buy only by the dealer the BLADES them self don,t buy that other crap from different brands .

Go to the Dealer for the rubberblades :thumbsup:

If u go to your local dealer,u can buy opti fit blades for not much more than the rubber alone..

Thx :), but I want to change the blades to silver ones :)

If u go to your local dealer,u can buy opti fit blades for not much more than the rubber alone..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links