Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Duce Bigalow : European Gigalow

Kerby

went to watch this last night and i have to say i havent laughed so much at a film in a long time. if it doesnt seems to be ur kinda thing but ur are of the male veriaty its worth just goin to watch it to see Hanna Verboom. If i havent heard of her before just type her name into Google Images :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

went to watch this last night and i have to say i havent laughed so much at a film in a long time. if it doesnt seems to be ur kinda thing but ur are of the male veriaty its worth just goin to watch it to see Hanna Verboom. If i havent heard of her before just type her name into Google Images  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

I thought this film was based on your Chris :P ;) !

I watched the first one at a mates house on DVD - we laughed our heads off, and then when we left, my mate ran over something. We got out to see what it was - obviously, it was a full size fake plastic leg - so we laughed some more, and dedicated a little shrine to it in his house. Spooky.

How is everyone nowadays anyway?

yeah its got a strange humour to it but i loved the first one and have got to see the second, reminds me of freddy got fingered,

yeah its got a strange humour to it but i loved the first one and have got to see the second, reminds me of freddy got fingered,

Gosh no Lee - that film is AWWWWWFUL! :eek:

Your right Em my bro made me watch that film - he thought it was hilarious - i thought it was tat! :lol:

Must be a man thing Tegan cause my bro likes it as well..... :rolleyes:

Was never a fan of that film really..

It just didnt seem very funny to me, tho i suppose im more into black comedy.. :P

But my sister wants to see it some time, do u recommend it? (she liked the first one)

Big T

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links