Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi5

~Rach~

Just wondering if anyone on here uses Hi5 (www.hi5.com)?

Been using it to search for cute guys for my mate :lol::lol:

Yeah thats what I used to do with mine Ian. I got talked into signing up by one of the girls at work, and now I just get messages from her christian mates trying to convert me :lol::help:

No, but I used to use Love@Lycos many moons ago - my old account is still on there somewhere - I actually logged on for the first time in ages the other day to find a barage of messages... some nice, some not so nice (No, I do not wanna cyber! :rolleyes: ) :lol::lol:

Yeah thats what I used to do with mine Ian. I got talked into signing up by one of the girls at work, and now I just get messages from her christian mates trying to convert me :lol:  :help:

Yeah,

I'm on LinkedIn because it allows me to stay connected to my buisness contacts, but i dont see the point in these other things...

Yeah I'm on this, some of the girls my (female) friends know are gorgeous, especially from the US & Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago. One used to be a model.

The problem is some girls get bombarded with so much mail/messages they can't be bothered to reply. My friends told me that's what they do.

peaodophiles, rapists, psychos...

we got em all :thumbsup:

...hey were just another internet 'dating' site!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links