Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla Airbags

tat

I Purchaced a brand new Corolla colour collection at the end of july.

Two weeks ago the drivers side curtain airbag went off on it,s own! great I didnt even hit anything.

the car has been in the garage for 2 weeks and the data sent off to Japan, this may take another 2 weeks.

I am not happy :angry: would love to know if anyone else has had an airbag with a mint of it,s own.

Just to keep you all posted, My car is still in the garage, although it has moved to salford! I am at the moment driving a vw golf curtosy of Toyota :( I think it will have to be a new Yaris when they come out :thumbsup: That's if I ever get my corolla back.

Two weeks ago the drivers side curtain airbag went off on it,s own! great I didnt even hit anything.

the car has been in the garage for 2 weeks and the data sent off to Japan, this may take another 2 weeks.

I am not happy :angry: would love to know if anyone else has had an airbag with a mint of it,s own.

Never heard of that happening. Sounds like Toyota are taking it very seriously, as of course they should. I hope you've got a good courtesy car while yours is off the road?

Never heard of that happening. Sounds like Toyota are taking it very seriously, as of course they should. I hope you've got a good courtesy car while yours is off the road?

Yeh ive got a cheeky yaris with no side airbags :D

Yeh ive got a cheeky yaris with no side airbags :D

That's really bad, I've not heard that happening either at all..especially on a brand new car! :eek:

I had that happen on a rover 216 but this was the drivers airbag just pulling out into a junction bang had friction burns on me hands and face, oh and rover where most unhelpfull, hope you get yours sorted sounds like toyota are taking things more seriously than rover did with me.