Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Corolla Tte Bumper

european_bob

Calling all u corolla owner from 2001 onwards (gen 9)

TTE have realesed new accessories for Corolla,avensis,land cruiser.

But with the Corolla you can buy the new TTE front bumper that looks very similar to the compressor bumper,with the vents on the sides..

Now if owned a 9th gen corolla id be gettin me ***** down my local dealer and gettin one on order.

They should have a booklet with all the pictures and discriptions..

The new TTE-fontskirt is the one from the CTSs/c , and on the other hand it is not :D ...... 'cause the TTE-skirt is only an extra! for the s/c ! The CTSs/c has got the normal TS-skirt.

The new TTE-fontskirt is the one from the CTSs/c , and on the other hand it is not :D ...... 'cause the TTE-skirt is only an extra! for the s/c ! The CTSs/c has got the normal TS-skirt.

But this is a complete bumper and fogs. Its not a bolt on skirt.. and im sure the s/c has a diffrerant front bumper because of the side vents that are cut in it..

overhere the TTE bumper cost € 650 without the spraying ( €300 )and fitting ( € ? )

its TO much for me do :eek:

Yeah that sounds about right,I fink its about 365+vat,yeah its kinda expensive but for someone that wants something not so common its defentley the way forward..

You mean this one here ???

12020005b.jpg

12020006b.jpg

It's from the compressor and the only one TTE have got ! There aren't existing two versions ! But as I said above it is only optional for the compressor.

:thumbsup: It will olso fit all the facelifted Corolla,s Hatchbacks :drool:

Yep thats the one !! Now avalible to you non-compressor owners !!!

Its not cheap thou... Dont have a part No as yet because ive taken the day off from work.. But i can asure u all that if u wanna this front bumper u wouldn't have to buy a charged corolla just for it.They've even got a rear skirt to go with it if ure feelin' even more flush..

Yep thats the one !!  Now avalible to you non-compressor owners !!!

Its not cheap thou... Dont have a part No as yet because ive taken the day off from work.. But i can asure u all that if u wanna this front bumper u wouldn't have to buy a charged corolla just for it.They've even got a rear skirt to go with it if ure feelin' even more flush..

Yeah, I'd be interested depending on how the annual pay review and Christmas bonus goes! You need a twin-exit back box for the rear skirt though :unsure:

Yeah, I'd be interested depending on how the annual pay review and Christmas bonus goes! You need a twin-exit back box for the rear skirt though :unsure:

The pictures ive seen,obvisouly it had the tte twin pipe on it and yeah it looked good but the T-SPORT rear box looks cool the way the pipe been cut,So each to your own... I reakon it look cool with either..

As soon as the EAPM is updated and has some pics il post um for all to see.

***Edit***

My Webpage

My Webpage

What do you mean with NOW ?!?!

It's available since early this year ! :P

Maybe in Germany,but its only been public to me for a few days or so and i work in a parts dept of a Toyota main dealer.Seem to be doing a big fing of it with all the other tte accessories for the other models so i just took it as it was new to buy.

I havent sold one yet and neither have any of the dealers in our branch,nor have i seen one... Anyone else seen one in this country on a non-blower corolla??

Im sure its new to the uk ! but if u say so :P

sorry to say this, but i hav to say im not actually too keen on it. its got too many sharp edges for a car thats quite rounded, kinda doesnt look rite.

That rearbumper you showed , weel :( i don,t like it

i prefer the rearbumpercorners from a facelifted T sport :thumbsup:

Maybe in Germany,but its only been public to me for a few days or so and i work in a parts dept of a Toyota main dealer.Seem to be doing a big fing of it with all the other tte accessories for the other models so i just took it as it was new to buy.

I havent sold one yet and neither have any of the dealers in our branch,nor have i seen one... Anyone else seen one in this country on a non-blower corolla??

Im sure its new to the uk ! but if u say so :P

I've seen this TTE front bumper on an Irish Corolla in white with the TTE wheels and it looked the dogs!!! :drool: