Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

November Midlands Meet

Demonic Angel

Sorry Folks... I'm lowering a yaris.... :(

Please don't apologise for lowering a Yaris.....................lots of people do it ;)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Gnome

• Fidgits

• Blue84

Sorry but I have to clean mine - I did her inside today and I'm doing her exterior tomorrow - she really is a filthy tart at the moment!  :lol:  :lol:

Just out of interest John.... is there anywhere you can stop on the A34 before Kidlington - maybe for those folk coming M40 northbound and they can meet the rest of you there?

There is a big layby just as you get on the A34 from the roundabout.

Otherwise, there's a garage/ little chef further along if memory serves me.

If anyone wants to meet there, let me know.

***FINAL CALL PEEPS!***

I'll be meeting at Oxford Services at the M40 at 11am, leaving there at 11:30am.

When you go into the services, go into the car park, and go straight up the car park to the far end (It's easier to find people this way, instead of being in with the rest of the weekend traffic).

If you need my mobby number, PM me, and I'll let you know.

If you're coming from oop norf, then easiest way is M40, then come off at J9 (M40 left-hand lane becomes A34 slip road for a mile before the turn-off), and head for Oxford (right on the roundabout over the M40).

Head about 3 or 4 miles down the A34, and turn off at Kidlington (Look out for sign - it only appears shortly before the turn off!). Go up slip road, over A34, and then down to the roundabout. Go straight over the roundabout, and at the traffic lights, turn right. Go upto the next traffic lights, and turn right again. Go through the next 2 traffic lights, and the Red Lion is about 50 yards along on your right.

Multimap of Kidlington

WE might be able to make it for two to three.... is that going to be too late???

thats when Im hoping to get there karma supra, so I hope people will still be there :)

Ok, new list! :thumbsup:

1. Gnome

2. Demonic Angel

3. Fidgits - "You just never know"

4. Earpl - possibly

5. Lee - possibly

6. Clarky - possibly

7. Zebidi

8. Robie - possibly

9. Lenry - possibly

10. Mark & Kimi - possibly

12. Crumb

13. Lord_Ed - possibly

14. Paul T

15. Charis Yaris

16. Leeky

17. Red_Yaris

18. Dawolf - possibly

19. Flamby - bit later on perhaps?

20. Karma Supra - possibly about 2-3pm

Bolded possibly guys - any news on yay or nay?

No worries Blue, maybe next time. ;)

Awww Tina!  :(

Two or three should be fine guys....  :thumbsup: I'm sure some of us will still be about!  :thumbsup:

Sorry guys, I've got at thumping headache and feel poorly so am gonna hide in bed instead I think :crybaby:

Morning TOCers!!

Crispy/Misty morning here..............Hope all have a safe journey to Kidlington..................hope to see you all at 12 noon....................Dont forget your purse Em :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links