Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Need A Body Kit

mike1

that kit knowlson posted on site looks cool, can anyone tell me were i could get something like that for my 1996 e37. please please let someone know as i'm getting mighty ****** off with a standerd car?????

HELP! HELP! HELP! :censor:

it shows im new to Toyota, on my speedo it has e37 which i took to be the model number but i saw the same shape and was told it's an E10, sorry my bad.

any pointers for UK supplyers of body kits would make me most greatfull.

nice one dowesy & s_mccullie.

now maybe i can get the project under way, also can you tell me if i can put a gti engine in a 1.3 Shell cars only done 58k from new and no rust, so perfict for major project.

any pointers would be great!

thanks again.. :thumbsup:

oh my!!!

didn't realise we could get these for an E10?!?!

carbon bonnet

Shame there isn't an image to see an example and that also makes me suspicious about it too.

hmm I may look into this as my bonnet is damaged due to flying bricks on the M1 :ffs:

I'm also tempted by this, however I like the valance from the savage kit and I had the clear indicators grafted on as well

front bumper

Kev

oh my!!!

didn't realise we could get these for an E10?!?!

carbon bonnet

Shame there isn't an image to see an example and that also makes me suspicious about it too.

hmm I may look into this as my bonnet is damaged due to flying bricks on the M1 :ffs:

I'm also tempted by this, however I like the valance from the savage kit and I had the clear indicators grafted on as well

front bumper

Kev

just been looking at your car kev thats on of the nicest ae101's i have seen where you get the front indicators

sweet ride MSC_KEV

one question though, are 17s the biggest rims we can put on these rollas without choping or extending the arches, i think 18-19s would look sweet.

were can i get that savage kit, it's the best one i'v seen for our cars.

also can you tell me what the E37 means on my speedo, i thought it was the modle number of that type of rolla, but was told my car was infact an E10.

CONFUSED, TUNE IN NEXT WEEK!!

THANKS!

not sure on the e37 but could be somthing to do with "e" mark.

kev hope you dont think im cheeky but how much was your splitter?

I would advise to keep to 17's on a E10. They go on just fine, but 18-19's would require extensive arch work and slow the car down terribly, would also make for shocking handling aspects too!

The Savage kit was bought from a company in Ireland called Revolution Engineering Ltd website and imo was over priced for what the quality was, however my firbeglasser soon put that right!

Savage Front Splitter - 260 euro

Savage Side Skirts - 270 euro

Savage Rear Bumper - 360 euro

there is also the rear spoiler, sits slightly higher and side skirt extensions that I couldn't source at the time.

No idea on the E37 code, not displayed anywhere on my SI.

Kev

nice one cheers Kev, hopfully i'll start my project after crimbo permiting the company i work for hasn't gone bankrupt, (some how they've missplaced $10,500,000) now idea how, but hope to still have a job in the new year, if not then project obviously has to go on hold, which would rearlly ***** me off as this is the first car i've had that i can actually do something worth doing to.

do you recon i can fit a GTI engine in a 1.3i Shell or is it to much work if so what can i do to this perticular model, i can only find replacement panal filters not even an induction kit, only found back boxes no full s/s systems.

i dont even know if i can supp up a sportif auto, do you?

THANKS AGAIN for all your help Kev.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links