Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aftermarket Alloys

cooperman66

Hi guys and gals , anyone out there bought any aftermarket alloys for there beloved rav 4 ? im looking to buy some but keep getting told i need proper 4x4 alloys which are loads of cash !!! any help greatly accepted :thumbsup:

If you have normal aftermarket alloys you can simply use normal car tyres (so long as they are the correct load rating of course). Just bear in mind the limitations of car tyres over 4x4 tyres. But let's face it, it's probably gonna be spending 99 percent of it's time on road so you won't really have any issues.

As a point of opinion, I think wheels with a bit of a rim look good on 4x4's.

thanks for replies so far, stuart have you got phone number for yb filters as i ordered a filter on 19th emailed them to asked if it had been despatched and they wanted to know if i had received it yet! two more e-mails to them and no reply, so im getting worried now :help:

I'll have a look for you mate, no problem. Had a look on their website, and there's no number. Can't find my receipt yet. Have you tried emailing sales@ybfilters.co.uk ?

Seems strange, I didn't have any problems with them.

Several of the toyota ,lexus and other !Removed! cars have the 5 stud 114.3 mm pcd ,so lots of choice out there :) .

I would love to see a set of Lexus IS200 wheels on a Rav4, but not sure on the offset :unsure: .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links