Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Accessory Installation Manuals

DEDE62

• 1 year later...

• 6 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Looking at the manual for fitting a glovebox lid to the Aygo looks a doddle. The only thing that concerns me is when the lid is closed and it latches into the roof of the golve box compartment there appears to be nothing for it to latch into apart from the flimsy plastic.

is there something provided that's not shown in the diagrams??

Here..

http://www.toyota-te...M_002_443_0.pdf

I work in an indipendant garage and we are back to back with a scrap yard who have a couple of Ayego's which are on racking (write offs) so i will pay them a visit to see if any of them have lids.

I got myself a brand new genuine lid from a Toyota dealer with an eBay shop. The price was reasonable and it only took me 5 minutes to fit it too.

As for my concerns about the closure of the lid, there is no problem and clicks into position smoothly.

• 3 months later...

Please try to avoid linking to compressed files (*.7z, *.zip, *.rar etc). Where possible, link directly to the file itself, in this case a PDF. Compressed files are often used to gain unauthorised access to a person's computer and as I don't want to put any of you at risk I'll nearly always remove them - just in case. Thanks