Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Night Out Itinerary

Kerby

It is a shame because it sounded like you had a good night planned - you obviously put a lot of effort in chris - not nice when people let you down :(

It is a shame because it sounded like you had a good night planned - you obviously put a lot of effort in chris - not nice when people let you down :(

yeah i know. tables booked. added to the guest list on clubs and everythin. ah well. ill leave the organisin of the next night to someone else

Indeed, this is a shame, I really wish I hadnt had to drop out, but work has gone from bad to worse and the 'bonus' I was supposed to be getting which I hoped would pay off some if not all my debts, has not materialised...

Most of my friends (not all but most) have had to drop out.... and so this just wasnt feasible anymore, a pain as a night out would have been great.

I have been to almost all other events organised, I hate having to miss one as most of you know. I drove all for 4hours+ for the last November '***** Up'.

Well there is my excuse... my justification... not that I spose I truely needed to do it for those who know me....

If anyone can find me a job that pays around 18k a year, local-ish to me, I'd be much obliged :P

Ta

I didn't want to go 'cos you smell :P

Seriously Chris It's a real shame, I appriciate the effort you put into this, you know the reason for my cancellation, fingers crossed that we can make the Chrimbo do and see you there :thumbsup:

Les & Anne

If people have paid for rooms and are still going to be in manchester anyways drop me a pm as am up here permanently'ish, an unofficial get together could make the best out of a bad situation...

Chris i explained to you why were not going! Its a shame as it was supposed to be a celebration of peoples birthdays!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links