Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ipod

rallymad

I want to fit a ipod to a corolla with a toyota cd player i want to connect my ipod does anyone know how i can do this do these stereos have audio sockets on the back its a 2003 model if anyone knows how to do this i would be greatfull .

Thanks Paul :help:

Denison either already has an integration kit available, or if yours has the same system as the current corollas (I have an '05) - one is coming in the next few weeks.

David

I want to fit a ipod to a corolla with a toyota cd player i want to connect my ipod does anyone know how i can do this do these stereos have audio sockets on the back its a 2003 model if anyone knows how to do this i would be greatfull .

Thanks Paul :help:

if the original headunit has a cd changer connector at the back, u can plug in a cd changer cable and plug ur ipod, but odvioulsy the other side of the cable wont fit onto the ipod so u will need to buy a extra adaptor that has the earphones connector. then all u do is set ur headunit to AUX then u can listen to music out of ur ipod, the cable should cost a few pounds on eBay, i got one but i stupidly bought it from a shop which cost me !Removed! £23.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links