Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brainwashed

Clare bear

Hey guys,

ok something strange is happening to me............as some of u will of read the other day when i bought my car i told chris i wasnt doing anything to it................................since chris made me join here im having all these thoughts about what i want to do to my baby!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. the pink stripes r being done ina couple of weeks! (this is the only thing id decided on b4 i was brainwashed!)

this is a well known and very catching disease...

most of us have it here

i dont think it has a name but there is no cure

Jay

morgage hasn't stopped me building the fastest yaris in the land ;)  :ph34r:  :bye:

Back to school for spelling lessons earpl, I know u meant gayest and not fastest! :rolleyes:

morgage hasn't stopped me building the fastest yaris in the land ;)  :ph34r:  :bye:

You're a closet millionaire though.... ;) :thumbsup:

Time to come out of the closet now! :lol::lol:

:lol:

I knew i wanted to mod when i joined TOC. But everyones advise on here has helped me make decisions etc and spend too much cash (probably about 5000 so far this year, including car loan, 900 quid). Damn, where'd it all go!!??

Back to school for spelling lessons earpl, I know u meant gayest and not fastest! :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>breathes<

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

my apologies earpl lol :group-cuddles:

know exactly how u feel, when i joined up i had no intentino of modding her, i was loving her how she was, :lol: that soon changed, dont regret a thing tho

know exactly how u feel, when i joined up i had no intentino of modding her, i was loving her how she was,  :lol: that soon changed, dont regret a thing tho

I was going to leave mine til i saw yours :drool::drool:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>breathes<

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

my apologies earpl lol :group-cuddles:

your Tsports a p1 right????

OH NO ITS NOT. LMAO

<_<

Back to the p2 bashing, theres nought wrong with them

More right than on a P1.... nicer black dash, safer, added fuel range, non-leaky rear aerial, light in the boot.... I could go on! :lol::lol:

More right than on a P1.... nicer black dash, safer, added fuel range, non-leaky rear aerial, light in the boot.... I could go on!  :lol:  :lol:

!Removed! tear drop headlights, silly corner bump strips, overall loss of masculinity in its looks ... i could go on :P