Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Top 10 Dumb Things Bush Said In 2004

Fidgits

This made me laugh, esp #1!........

Top 10 Dumb Things Bush Said in 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#10: "I want you to know. Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me." -Nashville, Tenn., May 27, 2004

#9: "Then you wake up at the high school level and find out that the illiteracy level of our children are appalling." -Washington, D.C., Jan. 23, 2004

#8: "Free societies are hopeful societies. And free societies will be allies against these hateful few who have no conscience, who kill at the whim of a hat." -Washington, D.C., Sept. 17, 2004

#7: "I want to thank the astronauts who are with us, the courageous spacial entrepreneurs who set such a wonderful example for the young of our country." -Washington, D.C. Jan. 14, 2004

#6: "We will make sure our troops have all that is necessary to complete their missions. That's why I went to the Congress last September and proposed fundamental - supplemental funding, which is money for armor and body parts and ammunition and fuel." -Erie, Pa., Sept. 4, 2004

#5: "After standing on the stage, after the debates, I made it very plain, we will not have an all-volunteer army. And yet, this week - we will have an all-volunteer army!" -Daytona Beach, Fla., Oct. 16, 2004

#4: "Tribal sovereignty means that; it's sovereign. I mean, you're a - you've been given sovereignty, and you're viewed as a sovereign entity. And therefore the relationship between the federal government and tribes is one between sovereign entities." -Washington, D.C., Aug. 6, 2004

#3: "I hear there's rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a draft." -second presidential debate, St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 8, 2004

#2: "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." -Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004

#1: "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." -Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

I think that just about sums up the Bush administration.  :yes:

I cant help but laugh :lol::lol::lol: each time he comes on the telly....

They all voted him in the second time..... :ph34r::ph34r:

try this then go into google, type in failure and click im feeling lucky

Demonic Angel Posted Today, 05:28 PM

I think that about sums up the American public who actually voted for the loser! 

not being an ubik intentionally, but he wasn't voted in, the first or second time. The first time went to Gore (okay, probably not a good thing either), the second time Bush was announced president before half the votes had even been re-counted. Also, 10 million Americans refused to vote (not didn't but refused, as in defaced their ballot papers) in protest against the lack of candidates.

But on the whole i do agree, Americans are a little 'special' when it comes to academic ability. Having said that, has anyone watched Trisha recently!?! OMFG, dirty council claimants. :yes: :ffs: :crybaby:

and moffmo's avatar sums up the mentality of the us military (and i suspect the bush administration too).

if you can find the link to that avatar its a great watch, if you're a counter strike fan :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links