Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Starwars Ep3 - Who Got It?

Leeky

Got my copy last Friday and completely forgot to post up about it.

Who else got it? Did you watch the deleted scenes?

Where you dissappointed there wasn't a Qui-Gonn scene like i was? :lol:

i refuse to watch ep 2 & 3

Well you're missing a treat ... General Grevious is as good a baddie as Lucas has ever created in my view. Excellent use of the computer :thumbsup:

Paul.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sorry did someone mention Star Bores? :P ;)

My thoughts exactly :P -- they've done now havent they? Thats was the last one? :!Removed!:

I got it on Monday and hve wtched from ep 1-5 since then, will watch 6 tomorrow. Ep 3 is best by far. That first breath in the suit is well just ........

I thought they are planning 7, 8 & 9

J

Not according to an inerview with Lucas, he reckons thats the last. Watching them all now though ep 4/5/6 really shw there age and should be remade to fall in lline with others

I thought they are planning 7, 8 & 9

J

Not according to an inerview with Lucas, he reckons thats the last. Watching them all now though ep 4/5/6 really shw there age and should be remade to fall in lline with others

I heard 20th Century Fox want to carry on the films, which would be good at Mark Hamil and co are about the right age to star in the next film which would be set quite a few years after jedi.

There is so much story left to be seen yet - the rebuilding of the new republic, the reformation of the jedi etc :)

Watching them all now though ep 4/5/6 really shw there age and should be remade to fall in lline with others

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!

The original 3 are classics, and the re-mastered copies already show how awesome DVD can be to older films... in no way shape or form should these three classics ever be altered, especially to be more like the tripe that Lucas has thrown out in these 3 prequel's. Sorry, but they're crap... the 3rd is i'll admit the best by a long way, but not one of them can hold a candle to the original's for story, acting, characters, action... etc etc.

especially to be more like the tripe that Lucas has thrown out in these 3 prequel's. Sorry, but they're crap... the 3rd is i'll admit the best by a long way, but not one of them can hold a candle to the original's for story, acting, characters, action... etc etc.

Agree on the Lucas thought, just imagine what a good director could have done like Jackson or Spielberg.

The 3rd ep is for me the best of the 6, I think it shows the true power and evil of the dark side.

Theres no way 4,5 and 6 should be remade - they're classics - no one could play Han Solo apart from Harrison Ford, and he's in his 60's now.....

It'd be scandalous if they were re-made! Just Lucas lining his pockets IMO.

... not one of them can hold a candle to the original's for story, acting, characters, action...

Story :thumbsup:

Characters :thumbsup:

Action :thumbsup:

Tell me what it was about the acting that especially impressed you ... :lol:

Paul.

Theres always been talk of more.... but then (and rightly so) Lucas puts his foot down....

I can just imagine though, in a few years when he's only got 10 billion in the bank rather than 20 billion, he'll decide to do it - and it'll be such a mistake...

If it aint broke, dont fix it Georgie! :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links