Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toc Did France

JustJJ

Well, after a long trip down on Tuesday night everyone finally reached the Cragg residence :P down in Bedfordshire...

After a mini celebration (twas me birthday ya know) we put to bed ready for the long journey to France the following day...which went as follows:

Taxi @ 9am to Milton Keynes Coachway

Coach @ 9:55am to London Stansted Airport

Aeroplane @ 14:10 to Biarritz

Taxi @ whatever time it was we got out of Biarritz airport to Guethary...

:P

And after all that, a nice long week chilling, drinking wine, stella, vodka and champagne etc etc...

Well the TOCers have now returned, hopefully after having a good time, I know I had some laughs...

Piccies will be uploaded soon for your viewing enjoyment :)

:thumbsup:

JJ

Twas a very long day travelling, but it was worth it! :D :thumbsup:

I need a bath now! :lol: And a cup of tea which i am now very fond of! :wacko: Dunno why! :lol:

The burning question is....

How many ladies slapped Mo after my script I gave him to pull them? :lol::lol:

Glad you guys had a good time! :thumbsup:

Guest rev3turbo

i behaved myself emski, or was it forgot your script or too stella'd to be any use to anyone or anything!,

a lot of pics are floating around the net as we speak but not saying where till they have been screened by all members involved :D

i behaved myself emski, or was it forgot your script or too stella'd to be any use to anyone or anything!,

a lot of pics are floating around the net as we speak but not saying where till they have been screened by all members involved :D

I dont believe you behaved....

I'll take it you were just too stella'd! :lol::lol::thumbsup:

They did well on the stella front... but I reckon they coulda done better lol :P

I must say the boys did look after us by cooking for pretty much the entire holiday :P

And I dread to think if there are any bad piccies of me... but hey ho... :P I have a piccy of Mo showing his ubik in an otherwise lovely piccy of him, shaz n darren.... but I dont think he cares about that so no bribery material for me to save my soul with! :P

Ok Im here....just this second got in :yes:

Shattered after a fab relaxing holiday :wacko: (how does that work???)

The sea was beautiful :bye: so calming and traquil I wanna go back.

oh yeah and we had a heart attack when we found ash in trainers!

Just imagine our shock when she bought another pair! :P :lol:

Well.... the moment you have all been waiting for.... well some of you anyways :P

Here are the piccies of the holiday, a fair few but well worth looking :)

See TOC do France

I didnt take very many... cant remember why lol, never had camera to hand and been there before I guess... but there are some lovely shots :)

Couple of good ones to wet your whistle :

A Sunset for you Les ;)

DSCF0001.JPG

Making our imprint on the beach at Guethary...

IMGP0086.JPG

And a nice one of us all :)

DSCF0052.JPG

Voila folks! :)

I'm really jealous - that looks gorgeous.

I know I recognised the name - I went to St Jean de Luz (just down the road) a few years ago. Only difference was that we drove (:eek:) because we're a bit nuts that way...

I've just realised - that's the place with the big Carrefour that my Dad and I went to to try and buy a metal detector when he dropped his wedding ring on the beach :rolleyes:

A

Looks excellent, never really fancied visiting France before, I'm a lot more tempted now though

Guest rev3turbo
I'm really jealous - that looks gorgeous.

I know I recognised the name - I went to St Jean de Luz (just down the road) a few years ago. Only difference was that we drove (:eek:) because we're a bit nuts that way...

I've just realised - that's the place with the big Carrefour that my Dad and I went to to try and buy a metal detector when he dropped his wedding ring on the beach :rolleyes:

A

That's the place alan, we went to St Jean one day loved that place, a few of the pics are from there, the harbour n the beaten up 205 oh and the MR2 we spotted there !

ahhh carrefour such fond memories :D :thumbsup:

yeah St Jean de Luz was nice.... would have liked to visit some more places but I was a little nervous of the car, n stuffs... but ther eis always next time... just a good reason to go back ;)

We went to Carrefour in Anglet Alan :thumbsup:

I love the place in general.... used to go every year for summer hols when i was younger...