Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte

cmarshall

Is it the same TTE spoilers on Tsports that it is on the SR? If so im sure you can find a pic of that on the TTE website....www.tte.de And compare! If you looked and stil aint sure post the proper link and we will have a look! :D

Item number 8012107843 on eBay for a roof spoiler for the Yaris but it doesn't say it's a TTE.

The other item number I posted is the front spoiler which, if you use the search on eBay and type TTE is listed.... whether it's a genuine TTE front spoiler..... I wouldn't know.....

Link for the lazies!

I dunno if thats the tsport but aint the Sr TTE one and i though TTE only did one spoiler (except for that really rare full rear window length one) and that the other spoilers were toyota's range rather than TTE's! I may be wrong though! At the end of the day its what you like! but spose you cant really see what that one looks like in pic proper so you wana compare to the proper TTE one which is lush! :D gud luck!

yep its deffo a spoiler

...but it doesn't look like a T Sport one to me. :unsure:

Not an expert mind you.

I have the full window length one but i prefer the more common one.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links