Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Uk Seo Owners

glanzajim

Hopefully you'll get more than 3 for JAE. Aim for 10 !

well there would of been 4 at JAE but i still had my glanza then

and with the uk seo club now running that may help

Jim

In 1999 when the Seras first went to JAE en-masse, we managed to get 10 in a row. There were much fewer cars imported then, plus JAE was a much smaller event, and a lot less people had net access.

We've never had less than 10 since apart from last years event on the Sunday when the weather was awful. Some stayed overnight from the Saturday and a few new cars turned up, but a lot that were going to come stayed away because of the weather forecast.

Well I wasn't going to bother with JAE this year but if we can get a stand sorted Jim I'll make the effort, just found out today our company has decided to give extra holiday entitlement for long service. Well I've been there 15 years so I now have an extra week to play with :clap::drunk:

Its well worth getting a stand together and getting as many people together - write to some mags and get a bit of editorial about the new UK Seo club - if they have a club directory in the mag they'll put you in there.

we are definitly sorting a stand out and i wrote to both banzai and j tuner to get it in there i need to chase banzai though as its not appeared yet

jim

Sounds like fun, bit too far for me travel though, It would be cool seeing a bunch of paseos together, and i'd like a look at a cynos, ain't see one in the flesh yet. Hope you get a good turn out though :yes:

I'll definately come on the stand at JAE, as long as my cars working.

Running on either the ITB's or the blower.

thedazman, your not too far from me and jim either. This could be a turn out for the world record attempt, a whole 5 paseos in one place, they might start mating.

heyya guys & gals i live kinda near bristol so not tooooo far outta the way.

my seo is in autotrader this week wiva massive advert in the fast n modified section.

also is any1 goin to extreme wheelz in alexandra palace at the of the month?

regards Oli

Hi, im from taunton in somerset, you can count me in if you want to try for 10, when and where is JAE, if its allright i'l tag along, it would be a laugh to see other seo's in the flesh, mine is only a standard si, the only thing not from toyota is the tires!!lol

SJ

www.seosite.piczo.com

hiya,

no dates mate, and they dont have anything for 2006 on the website for it either, only 2005, have we gone back a year!!!??? lol

ill see if i get any replies

SJ

Just Got one today,

Silver Paseo ST 1997 - Bought at auction, just discovered the full service history,

Looking good so far :)

Doug

Just Got one today,

Silver Paseo ST 1997 - Bought at auction, just discovered the full service history,

Looking good so far :)

Doug

nice 1 mate sounds like you got a good 1 there

Jim

Thanks,

Im still pleased, suprised how new the car feels , these little things are quite well made! It has a small rust patch on a rear arch, about i inch, and a V small dent in the rear quarter panel, apart from that its perfect.

Is there anyhting I should check, or areas that may need looking at? it has 78k on the clock, but has obviously been looked after.

It handles like its on tracks, compared to my last car (bmw).

I have some White alloys with brand new pirellis that will fit it , they are 15" Dont supose anyone has ever seen a paseo with white wheels? Anyone handy with photoshop? :D Its a silver car BTW.

Cheers

Doug

humayun has white enkei's....and what bmw are you talking about thats worse to drive than a paseo ?!?! :blink:

It was a e30 325i, And it was lovely to drive, just not so nimble, I feel like im driving a go-kart in the paseo!

Doug.

I have a set of 15 or 16" enkei alloys at my parents house in cornwall, only thing is im in edinburgh! I know there 4x100 but im not sure of the rest of the fitting.

Problem is my car is silver and silver cars and white wheels????

Doug

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links