Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Honda?

Bibbs

Okay, it aint a 'yota .. and I'm still not 100% into the 'dar clan ..

But THIS aint bad for a FWD car .. c'mon Toyota, give the pony Aygo to the French and make something agressive ..

This with the new Integra .. kinda pees over the Corolla/Celica T-sports ..

thats SUPERB! but will they release a dumb and boring version?

and yes toyota needs to pack up with the ghey 'diddy cars' and build a proper car

Interior is horrid but the lines of the car and as you said on MSN.. the stance is perfect... :drool:

Sign me up! coz its a Civic a reckon it'll cheap as chips too. Hmmm, maybe a next weekend/toy/girlfriendsbirthday car!?!

Mint

Dynamically it might be sound, but come on it's pretty ugly. That front splitter doesn't work for me, and it doesn't look like it would do the business aerodynamically either.

And what is going on with those seats? What was wrong with the race-style seats from the Type-R?

Is it going into production like that?

Paul.

It's not going into production anything like that. What you see is Honda's take on what could be done with it.

That is just sweet i like that :thumbsup: But i have always liked Honda anyway ;)

jerry!!

Sure thats the new Integra? looks like just the new coupe version of the new civic to me.

Looks good though :) , not quite sure about the different colour seats though...

I saw one of hte new Honda civics in Henley last week.. (odd as they are not out yet)... All I can say is it really DOES look like the concept car!!!!

http://www.honda.co.uk/2006civic/ thats what we're getting next year - alot better looking than that US model imo

I like what they've done with the headlamp styling on the Civic (as per the link above). That's quite unique and overall the car has a futuristic look to it. Still not sure whether I like it though?

Are Honda getting rid of the Type R brand?

That the one I saw in Henley the other day... looks good on the road!!!! I was suprised to see one "out and about" at this stage!

I have heard not only are htye keeping the Type R, but they are going with an even nuttier Type-RR...

i'm guessing they'll be doing what they did with the EP civic - releasing the 5 door - then the 3 then all the hot models

That the one I saw in Henley the other day... looks good on the road!!!! I was suprised to see one "out and about" at this stage!

I have heard not only are htye keeping the Type R, but they are going with an even nuttier Type-RR...

Maybe it was a Honda Exec who got his/her mitts on it early? Type-RR sounds very interesting...

Sure thats the new Integra? looks like just the new coupe version of the new civic to me.

Looks good though  :) , not quite sure about the different colour seats though...

Dudde, you really are a fool :rolleyes: .. It's the new concept Civic Type R for the US ..

I was saying that WITH the new 'teg type R .. The T-Sport models look a bit lame ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links