Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Dump Valve

YarisMad

Then where are you intending on putting a dump valve? You need a turbo to put in a dump valve. Unless you're looking for an electronic dump valve (just makes the noise, nothing performance related)

Don't do it.....

Fake DV's have to be the most pointless waste of money and guarenteed to make people look at you for all the wrong reasons...

If it's a DV sound am sure someone can record the DV noise and you can play it on CD as often as you like, I'll even record mine for ya when it's fitted :D

What a total waste of money.....................why not fit something useful?

(Like a first aid kit or fire extinguisher ;) )

Have to agree with the guys here... absolutely pointless and silly putting just the noise of a DV on a Yaris.... or any other non turbo car tbh.... I love the noise of a DV as much as the next person.... but it really is saying 'chav' if you dont have a tubby in the first place.... save your money.. get something better :P

Why stop at the Dump valve noise...go the full hog and get one of those Gizmo's which makes ya car sound like a Ferrari Enzo?

Vipes

You would be aswell spraying your car in burberry colours and writing chav down the side of it! :yes:

Don't do it! :thumbsup:

SAD,VERY SAD :eek:

too true,

BOV=Turbo

the other thing is just sad, sorry but true

sad sad sad sad sad, only thing that can be said. if you get one you MUST buy a burbeery cap and wear it sidewys 24/7, dont bath and wear lynx only (spraying on top of sweat mank)

sad sad sad sad sad, only thing that can be said. if you get one you MUST buy a burbeery cap and wear it sidewys 24/7, dont bath and wear lynx only (spraying on top of sweat mank)

a lad dont be making personal judgments, but yea i know the point you are trying to get across. its not his fault he want to have a car like me :lol: , Yaris+Turbo=BOV

if u want a dump valve - get a frickin turbo - only way, dont get a fake replica its pointless and ur advertising ur car as a turbo yairs !!

Tryin to find one of the fake ones myself at the moment ... but dont want to pay too much for it cos its for

... my wheelie bin

why not just shout "WHOOOSH!!!!!!" or "CHHHHHHHHHHH" out the window very loudly? Or on the other hand record various home made turbo noises onto CD or MP3 and play them through your obiously "BLINGING" sound system?

My favourites are:

"WHOOOOSHHH"

"CCHHHHHHHHH"

"YEEEEEHAAAWWW"

"TUUUUUURRRRRBBBBBOO"

"IM THE BIGGEST CHAV AROUNDDDDDDDDDDDD"

hey guys..

dont be so mean...

if thats whats making him happy....

why not..

some of us like lexuslights some dont

some like undercar kits, some dont..

some ppl like putting 2.5l turbo and NOS stickers on their 1.0l fiesta..

so what?

thats THEIR car, and their fun.. i say go for it!

if it makes u have more fun... and u feel u want it..

buy it!

YOU MEANIS!

hey guys..

dont be so mean...

if thats whats making him happy....

why not..

some of us like lexuslights some dont

some like undercar kits, some dont..

some ppl like putting 2.5l turbo and NOS stickers on their 1.0l fiesta..

so what?

thats THEIR car, and their fun.. i say go for it!

if it makes u have more fun... and u feel u want it..

buy it!

YOU MEANIS!

Screw that

Chav Chav Chav!!

The most pointless crappy mod known to man... sod all that each-to-their-own rubbish, it's a ridiculous invention that doesn't even sound like a dump valve, it sounds like one of those whirring toys you get out of a cracker.

Hmmm, wonder how long this post lasts before getting locked....

Thought this place was good for advice (inc advising against) but gettign a bit personla ain't it ???

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links