Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lowering Springs?

g3m xr

you think its ok to get normal pi lowering springs rather then spending double / plus on tte ones? itys just im finding it hard to even find anywhere that sells tte ones and ive found pi springs for the t-sport for £ 114

Help ? really wanted to keep everything tte but its just so hard finding suppliers :ffs:

you think its ok to get normal pi lowering springs rather then spending double / plus on tte ones? itys just im finding it hard to even find anywhere that sells tte ones and ive found pi springs for the t-sport for £ 114

Help ? really wanted to keep everything tte but its just so hard finding suppliers  :ffs:

Theirs this guy selling the TTE springs on eBay, its for the E12 Corolla

But i see ur corolla is a T Sport, the T sport already has the TTE lowering springs

Help ? really wanted to keep everything tte but its just so hard finding suppliers  :ffs:

http://www.toys4cars.biz/shop/index.php?ma...roducts_id=4886

check out this link, i bought my Pi springs from here.. only £ 99.. :yes:

i recommend them, had them fitted for a few weeks now.. they suit my driving needs and look the part too. its not like i need full suspension upgrade as i dont street race or go track racing every week. there are better products around at a price.. but the Pi springs do what they say, stiffen the ride and lower by 35mm. that suits me. :thumbsup:

Captured2005-10-2700003.jpg

But i see ur corolla is a T Sport, the T sport already has the TTE lowering springs

Actually the TTE ones are even lower than the stock T Sport springs.

Mine cost £128 plus fitting, so not much more than the PI ones. You need to get them from your Toyota dealer, though.

They might say they aren't available because they don't appear with the Corolla model by default, but they are!

Do a search for tte springs or something similar and you will find a thread where I listed that actual part number to ask for.

Paul.

Arhh sweer, im waiting for my TTE springs to b delivered atm, should b recieving next week and also waiting for my TTE front spoiler. im hoping to get the TTE rear spoiler soon. o yeh and the sweet thing is, i got the TTE springs for £99 and front spoiler for £99 then an extra £20 P&P. thats saving me about £160 :D

oooo do u mean the front diffuser ? im looking for one of those too and rear ! where did u find them ????

thanks for your replies , look like i might be ok either way then , shall keep searching for tte ones and if not go for the pi . really dont wanna mod the t-sport too much but i do want to do subtle things but toyota dont make it easy lol m used to modding a ford !

oooo do u mean the front diffuser ? im looking for one of those too and rear ! where did u find them ????

thanks for your replies , look like i might be ok either way then , shall keep searching for tte ones and if not go for the pi . really dont wanna mod the t-sport too much but i do want to do subtle things but toyota dont make it easy lol m used to modding a ford !

Check out eBay, this person has his own shop and supplies TTE parts. Currently, hes selling, the TTE- Springs, Fronts Spoiler and Exhaust. He can also get other TTE parts in stock.

Yeh wen i say Front spoiler i mean the front defuser

hi there i lowered my tsport yesterday with Eibach proline springs. it lowers it 30mm and looks gr8 the handleing is far better than normal and they only cost £139 with a 10yr guarantee

• 4 months later...

Actually the TTE ones are even lower than the stock T Sport springs.

Mine cost £128 plus fitting, so not much more than the PI ones. You need to get them from your Toyota dealer, though.

They might say they aren't available because they don't appear with the Corolla model by default, but they are!

Do a search for tte springs or something similar and you will find a thread where I listed that actual part number to ask for.

Paul.

Hi Paul,

How much does it cost for the dealer to fit the TTE spring at the end? so, how much in total incl parts + labour at the end?

Cheers,

Kevin