Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Do You Think Of These Led Rear Lights?

gill57

Hi,

What do you guys think these lights would look like on my Thunder Grey Yaris T Sport P2 model. Been looking for a while now but can't make my mind up one way or the other. I have had my rear windows tinted which makes it look more sporty. My other half installed some reversing sensors which are brilliant.

Any comments on the lights would be appreciated.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Gill :bye:

if some of the LEDs blow, will you have to replace the whole unit? how much will the LEDs bulbs cost?

It'd be interesting to see them lit up when braking.... but generally, I dont like them as they are.... they might look better on and working... :thumbsup:

Thanks guys for your quick responses. Looking at the comments I think I will stick with the originals and save myself a shed load of dosh. Probably find something else to spend it on. My other half says he could spend it on his motor (Subaru 22B), I say deffo no, my yaris is far more deserving of the money. The addy is true (you can love it too much).

if some of the LEDs blow, will you have to replace the whole unit? how much will the LEDs bulbs cost?

An LED bulb can be bought for pittance from somewhere like here.

The only possible problem being that you need to make sure you get the right type.

However, an LED is far less likely to blow compared to a normal bulb, and they last alot longer.

I think they may look interesting in a different colour. Perhaps with the backing black instead of chrome and then perhaps a tinting to the lens if thats your look. But yeh in plasticy chrome look they are pretty rubbish! Deffo not worth the money! Saying that the other popular but rare LED's are totally not wortht the money imo either as they look stock except when u brake! So the guy behind you knows you spent lots to get that effect just before he hits you :P

My other half says he could spend it on his motor (Subaru 22B), I say deffo no, my yaris is far more deserving of the money.

If u think so! :wacko:

I absolutely love 22B's and its the only Subaru I would have probably! Post pictures of it up! :drool:

Have a word with Yaris-Nut. He's got some very nice LED one's from the TRD shop in Hong Kong

Was it not the TOM's shop he got them from? ;)

I'd buy a set off Yaris-Nut if I was gonna get a set of new rear lights!

Wot-EVA!

:P

Could have been the tom's one, i really don't have a clue, assumed it was TRD as the lights came in toyota boxes and have official toyota stuff on the lights...god knows :wacko:

I said about these on the eBay spotted items!!! My opinion hasn't changed!

Hiya gill57,

not a fan of the lights myself, saw simular set on a clio 172 - looked shocking !!

if ur after some lights i have a set of lexus lights up for grabs, perfect condition, £80 includding postage

PM me if interested :thumbsup:

go for lexus lights m8..

slicker...

these are..uhmmm..well.... hrrrrrr...ugly? is that the word im looking for?

just too agressive to my taste/

I absolutely love 22B's and its the only Subaru I would have probably! Post pictures of it up! :drool:

Picture you requested :)

S22BOK001.jpg

Yes, I've seen those lights on a Yaris search of eBay.

They are disgusting, sorry, but you did ask.

Got a set the other day. Look awesome at night but everyone ive spoken to is well divided on wether they like them or not. Will put some night & day pics up later.

They are selling them cheaper on eBay now £144.99... Doubt they can shift them

Yeh get those pics up asap as i would like to see if they look as bad as everyone makes out! Would be refreshingly nice if they looked good!

My other half says he could spend it on his motor (Subaru 22B)

he must have to sell body parts to keep it running

those led's are too fussy, spend your money else where

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links