Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is It A Plane? No It's A Focus

Blue84

Last night I was watching the tv/fireworks in the lounge when I spotted a large "spoiler" on a car outside my house.

These are the photo's I took this morning..it is/was a Focus. It's so bad it's funny, and a neighbour across the road who's Wife drives a Corolla walked up to it and started laughing at it too!!

From Above

Above Again

Bonnet Shopping List

Side Shot

Side Shot Again

Also note the "vent" above the windscreen on the roof, all I can say is...why? :lol: It's covered in dirt and apparently it's got that glittery paint on it..the one with loads of glitter but it's grey!!

Oh and before anyone mentions it the Green Skoda in the background is my Dad's which he's brought for work :!Removed!: 1996 Model, done 50,000 miles only and cost £900!

Blue

I don't know why but I don't think it looks that bad.

I'm sure if I saw it in person, then my eyes would start bleeding.

I know some people like it, we just dont see many cars as modded as this one around here..it's only a 51 plate too :)

You haven't seen the one round here then.

Blue, with an even more ridiculous spolier than in those pics, accented with random bright yellow bodykit...

Oh dear....

Theres a nice bright gold Saxo with gold tints that lives round the estate somewhere.... his car is blingin', cause its gold! :lol::lol:

It sounds utterly awful though, poor thing sounds as if its about to die of revitus - I'll take a photo one day, if he actually decided to stick to the speed limit down our street.... :rolleyes:

Its baaaad, much worse than that Focus anyday! :lol:

Hmm - take off the daft spoiler & the hood scoop & i recon it looks ok..

J

Yeah it wouldn't be so bad if it didn't have those on :)

Thats not too bad, but its not great ;) Fords are bad enough standard, let alone after a maxaholic has had his webbed little inbred fingers on it :lol:

Oh dear, I'm all for a bit of personalisation but that looks awful. The body kit is terrible, the scoop thing is pathetic & the least said about the shopping list the better. I dont think the spoiler looks too bad & the wheels aren't bad but on the whole they've completely ruined the look of the car imo.

You have to probably look at it from the creator’s point of view :eek: , then again it could be a modifications project gone wrong :o

Without the extra downforce generated by that spoiler....... who knows what could happen.........

as per usual the owner is a sadistic chavved up monkey who knows nothing about cars....

yet proceeds to do exactly what we do to our cars?

its his/hers, their money, thier interest?

i dont think its bad to be honest, fairly subtle and follows the lines nicely at the best of areas, and the spoiler is actually quite suitable as ive seen one of them in the flesh :yes:

as per usual the owner is a sadistic chavved up monkey who knows nothing about cars....

yet proceeds to do exactly what we do to our cars?

its his/hers, their money, thier interest?

i dont think its bad to be honest, fairly subtle and follows the lines nicely at the best of areas, and the spoiler is actually quite suitable as ive seen one of them in the flesh :yes:

But it's a Ford remember :P..like I said earlier I know some people think it's okay, some don't :yes: I've seen better examples of modded Focii personally tho.

Carbage rules, many a bored dinner hour at work have been spent on there! I have one of the pics printed out and pinned on my noticeboard, everytime i see it it makes me giggle!

That spoiler is bizarre, not the biggest of fans of huge rear spoilers, i like the subtle ones like the TTE we can get for the Yaris... I know they don't do much for aerodynamics but at least they look semi reasonable! :wacko:

The reason I don't like it personally, is because of the spolier, shopping list and roof vent.

The alloys are nice, and the bodykit is ok - not sure on all that mesh/ venting malarky though....

that not that bad. how does it sound when he put the car on.

In a word: POORLY, they've sat in it revving the hell out of for the past 3 days...it sounds all strained and like it's struggling. The exhaust is a double pipe (if that's the word) and sticks out way too far from the body..the mesh is all around the bodykit too...every space left by the plastic (or whatever it's made out of..fibreglass?) has been filled in with the mesh :lol:

old skool fords are cool :yes: specially if theyve got a YB stuck in the front :D

best thing for them is they can pick up any part, any where, at any time, for very little money!

unlike jap cars!