Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is It A Plane? No It's A Focus

Blue84

It gets "better"...the dark one actually won't start, so along 3 lads came today in a silver Focus:

Silver

Tried to jump start the grey, but couldn't, plus they blocked the road in the process by leaving the silver one in the middle of the road so they could attach jump leads..cars also want to go pass so they are getting beeped at. Took the silver one up the road & after 4 attempts to get the grey out the space they pushed it down the road to a larger space..one of them then brings the silver one back and takes 5 attempts to get into that space!! He then locked the car up, walked away with what can only be described as a "look at me I'm it" kinda walk, walked back to it to check he'd locked it then walked away again turning twice to look at it before going down to the grey one which is now down by another side road :)

Nothing like a good bit of "entertainment" on a Tuesday afternoon when I'm poorly!

nosy neighbour possibly?

to make it better, u should get a webcam and do a live broadcast for us to see...

LOL actually I was changing DVD's over and when I stood up it was there, couldn't miss it :lol: don't make a habit of it!!

I quite like that one!

Trouble is, the angle at which the roof spoiler is positioned is ludicrous. It would cause quite a bit of drag and increase petrol consumption.

May as well replace it with a Roof Rack. :yes:

Get well soon, Blue.

The silver one isnt bad - take the spoiler off - and it would be very nice - the same for the grey one - except im really not keen on the colour - but thats personal choice ;)

and yes ford parts are very cheap :D :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links