Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Standard Cd Head Unit

Fast-gold

hi guy not been on in a while, the standard head unit dosent lok the best espicially with an aftermarket head unit under it so what could i do to get rid of it ideally i would like to replace it with a retractable screen, and make a hole new facia for it or does anyone know a website that has allredy thought off it, or someone sugested that i could make a mold of it and fiberglass a new one, cheers

you can remove the standard cd player, but will need a part adaptor to do so. Its a new facia for the bottom section of the dash. The relivant info and part nums can be found within the headunit guides, within the how too section.! I have removed mine and it now looks like this

hi guy not been on in a while, the standard head unit dosent lok the best espicially with an aftermarket head unit under it so what could i do to get rid of it ideally i would like to replace it with a retractable screen, and make a hole new  facia for it or does anyone know a website that has allredy thought off it, or someone  sugested that i could make a mold of it and fiberglass a new one, cheers

cheers, where did u get the facia about

who replied first  :yes:  :lol:  <-----

so do you just cut round the cd player and put in the facia or is the whole pannel replaced

ok ive been to the dealers today and they said the closest thing to what i want is a item nom 55406-52010-bo 01 its a large double gap facia but a normall size head unit is about half the size is the a second part that they couldnt find or is that the right part is called the yaris type a gray , trim9 and its £31.60

Okay mate, buy that bit off Toyota and then go into your local Halfords (I think) and get the double din fascia thing for a Yaris, that'll then go inside the bit you got from Toyota and make the area a single din size so your headunit fits straight into it! :thumbsup:

Okay mate, buy that bit off Toyota and then go into your local Halfords (I think) and get the double din fascia thing for a Yaris, that'll then go inside the bit you got from Toyota and make the area a single din size so your headunit fits straight into it! :thumbsup:

cheers

cheers