Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Speeding In The Local Paper

Leeky

they have been doin this in my local paper for years. they print your full name and the street that you live on as well.

Yeah we get the same here, gradually you see the column get bigger and bigger aswell.

I think it's a bit OTT that they mentioned the Red sup aswell tho :unsure:

Unfortunately if an offence case goes to court, it will appear in the local paper under courts & hearings (towards the back). It's normally no more than a 1"x1" article (in about 6pt font) that states the particulars of the hearings - ie your name, address, the offence and the outcome.

There is nothing you can do about it as this information is in the public domain and has to be detailed. It will not be a full article about your particular charge and I very much doubt it's news worthy. *If* it is then you have every right to complain. You'll be able to obtain back issues from the paper's office. Find out the date this featured and order a copy. :thumbsup:

Again, I wouldn't do anything until you have read the report yourself. I have seen them include the details of cars involved in speeding offences before so this isn't unique to you. Was the information from a reliable source? I strongly advise against complaining to anyone until you've seen it with your own eyes. These details might help for you to get a back-issue...

Berkshire Regional Newspapers

50/56 Portman Road

Reading

Berkshire

RG30 1BA

Editorial:

0118 9633151

Customer Services:

0118 9633223

news@readingchronicle.co.uk

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links