Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Installed Crank Pulley

zebidi

crank pulley installedan hardest part was putting tension back into the power steering belt, need to really push it huh? havent really tested it yet on dual carraigeway but revs do rise and fall quicker.

kangaroo'd it a few times too as throttle response is improved.

the engine labours a bit earlier too now (state nearly stall kind of brup brup brup noise) need to put in revs early. 1st gear and 2nd gear seems to have more of an edge.

have yet to test it thouroughly. will post ponderings when i do.

if anyone is thinking about installing this i will be more than happy to help in whatever way i can. as there is no write ups.

P.S. thanks to gaz at envy for running up and down the stairs to chat to mechanic :thumbsup: top bloke

crank pulley installedan hardest part was putting tension back into the power steering belt, need to really push it huh? havent really tested it yet on dual carraigeway but revs do rise and fall quicker.

the engine labours a bit earlier too now (state nearly stall kind of brup brup brup noise) need to put in revs early. 1st gear and 2nd gear seems to have more of an edge.

if anyone is thinking about installing this i will be more than happy to help in whatever way i can. as there is no write ups.

P.S. thanks to gaz at envy for running up and down the stairs to chat to mechanic  :thumbsup: top bloke

What does this bit actually do!?

it doesn't have a tensioner! :rolleyes: lol as my siggy say if any one gets one and wants it fitting pm me :)

its easy to fit, once you found the bolt with the sliding slot its fine, alternator a peice of pi£$ to undo.

Glad you got it fitted   :thumbsup:

Thanks Kimi. Keeping the yaris... what plans have you got for it? pistons and charger pulley? :thumbsup: :group-cuddles:

give it a good test drive  :thumbsup:

its been too god dam wet lately up here :ffs: grr....... and its just not THAT great to drive insanely fast in the rain to test it, you will see when i come down.

:group-cuddles:

:EDITED BY EARPL: im not going to tell you about that again

P.S. thanks to gaz at envy for running up and down the stairs to chat to mechanic  :thumbsup: top bloke

:thumbsup: ill be getting one these next month.