Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spotted....

Fidgits

As i was driving out of town yesterday I spotted...

The new Jag Lightweight coupe!!

on trade plates heading towards Castle Combe...

All i'm going to say is. the pictures dont do that car justice! :drool: and the only modern car that is better looking is the new Astons!!!!

Oh, and the sound wasnt too bad either :D :thumbsup:

The new XK8 looks like a ford couger :(

Yes, the new XK8 - although the name jaguar uses is 'Advanced Lightweight Coupe' - they havent given it a proper title yet...

also spotted today - a truck full of the new Honda Civics!

I was down in Oxford a few months back, and when I was coming back up the motorway, I actually seen them road testing that thing, with that black stuff on it they use to disguise cars which are out on test.

Being in Cov I see alot of these new cardboard cars about ....... mainly jags (I wonder why? :P )!

I think some of them look better with the cardboard on ....... however a while back I did see one of those Jags broken down just round the corner from me!

I would love to have their job!

Me too.........

"Charlie, drive it until it breaks, then pick out every bad point in it"

Come on... I'd be brilliant at it!!!! :P

I saw one of the new civics driveing into henley a few weeks back.... I was suprised to see one on the road!!!

It actually looked very good... which is more then I can say about the "ford" jaguar. The original XK8 was a stunning looking car, inspired by the E type and developed as a sister car to the DB7.. (unfortuanely it was a stunning Shell in effect plonked on an old XJS chassis)..

The new one is all wrong... as a Classic jag fan about the only thing its got going for it is the oval grille, but even that looks cheap and nasty... Mitsu*****ti did a better job on the FTO! the rear is over cluttered and messily designed, it looks like the b@stard child of a ford couger and a saab.. and the head lights look cheap and lazilly designed (and very "ford"). Even the side profile is wrong, they haeve tried to put "muscular" rear shoulders on it.... instead it just looks likea pything thats swallowed a small child.....

Ford have smashed all the heretige out of the brand!!!!

The only thing it will be good for is driving the price down on the curent XKR, which in still coupe form looks fantastic, it shifts too!!!

Being in Cov I see alot of these new cardboard cars about ....... mainly jags (I wonder why? :P  )!

I think some of them look better with the cardboard on ....... however a while back I did see one of those Jags broken down just round the corner from me!

I would love to have their job!

My mates boyfriend works at Jag :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links