Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Can Someone Please Explain To Me....

Demonic Angel

Linky

He went on telly, after she was found dead, to plead for the murderer to come forward.... and it was him all along... :o

How can anyone do that? Pretend to be grieving over the loss of your girlfriend who you've murdered in cold blood!

I mean ok, you did the deed and you want to cover it up but to lie on national television and pretend to be upset about it.... I just feel sick at the thought.

And all over some dirty laundry.... quite literally!

I just really feel for the poor girls family - I hope he rots in jail. :angry:

its a waste of her life, especially being murdered over laundry

he should be given at least 25 years, more approapriately, not come out of jail...

or better still, send him to a country (by cargo) that have the electric chair

Kill someone for killing someone?

bit hyprocrital.

You need to make sure they have the longest, most mind numbing boring time, nothing to live for, with torture for along long time :arrgg-matey:

You need to make sure they have the longest, most mind numbing boring time, nothing to live for, with torture for along long time  :arrgg-matey:

They could have picked him as the new host for Countdown.

I never understood hw anyone could kill their girlfriend..... untill I started living with one :lol:

I never understood hw anyone could kill their girlfriend..... untill I started living with one  :lol:

But over laundry?

I mean you could kind of understand if the guy flipped because she'd been seeing someone else .... but over some laundry?

Guy is seriously unhinged.... :rolleyes: Prison is the best place for him!

bit hyprocrital.

You need to make sure they have the longest, most mind numbing boring time, nothing to live for, with torture for along long time :arrgg-matey:

killing him could be seen as him getting away with it but we have to pay to keep him alive in jail. dont particularly wana do that. i also agree with making his life boring

he has ended someones life, so why should he still have life?

But over laundry?

Maybe there's a bit more to it... she might have refused to cook his tea too :D

Guy is seriously unhinged....  :rolleyes: Prison is the best place for him!

I hope he gets a job in the prison laundrette.

bit hyprocrital.

An eye for an eye thats what i say! :yes::ph34r:

bring back the death sentence! Why should we pay for them in prison? Just kill them and be done with it <_<

Glad he's been locked up! I will never understand what possesses people to do such things, especially over something like laundry :rolleyes:

bit hyprocrital.

An eye for an eye thats what i say! :yes::ph34r:

bring back the death sentence! Why should we pay for them in prison? Just kill them and be done with it <_<

I dont agree with that per se.... I dont believe we should lower ourselves to their level.... why should we make their families suffer the loss of a son/daughter/mother/father etc etc just because they have commited a crime?

However, I do agree that we shouldnt have to pay for them to sit in a prison cell watching TV and playing football.... :rolleyes:

I dont agree with prison.. or the death sentance...

Send em to like a Convicts army or something, but they will be the first ones to be deported

I dont believe we should lower ourselves to their level.... why should we make their families suffer the loss of a son/daughter/mother/father etc etc just because they have commited a crime?

i wonder if their familes want to know them, or even see them in prison. think i would be too ashamed to see them

This sort of thing happens with disturbing regularity. The whole 'crying press conference' thing is studied by psychologists to see if they can pick up on anything.

I think the laundry was the tip of the iceburg, having arguements that keep on building up until one day you explode, most peeps talk their problems through others commit murder. :huh:

I've always thought that criminals should be made to work. Like the chain gang type idea. Chain them all together and get them doing work that will help the community and save us taxes.

If they work it out well they could do it in 12 hour shifts so that they only need half as many rooms at the prison - again saving us money from taxes.

Severity of crime could determine what job they get. If they are really dangerous people take them to a quarry to bash rocks, if they are in for something less dangerous like fraud, get them painting fences or cleaning grafiti

We had a double attempted murder in our road whilst we were buying our house. The whole road was shut off with blue tape at either end. Turned out a married couple had tried to kill each other.

It would have put us off moving in but then we found out they were both in their eighties and had been married for nearly 60 years. They'd just got pee'd off with each other over a little arguement and tried to kill each other!

I dont believe we should lower ourselves to their level.... why should we make their families suffer the loss of a son/daughter/mother/father etc etc just because they have commited a crime?

i wonder if their familes want to know them, or even see them in prison. think i would be too ashamed to see them

Regardless of crimes committed.... its hard not to love someone - its not as easy as you think to sever family ties.

Regardless of crimes committed.... its hard not to love someone - its not as easy as you think to sever family ties.

it can be easier than u may think

it can be easier than u may think

Please explain.... because I dont think it would be easy!

Have you been in that situation then?

i am the recipient of being cut off from a member of family even though i personally have done nothing to provoke this

maybe this is an exception but it does happen

You never know in a few years time we might have Reality Prison on TV......

You get to view the prisoners and vote

A) For the electric chair

B ) Acid on their body

C) A trip to France for a week

etc

The prison service could even make a few bob from it too :P !

It's so creepy but as was said by Rich, happens more often than you may think.

Look at Ian Huntley and his Girlfriend. How many appeals did they make until they were arrested? I always thought how weird it was for the Caretaker to be so public and involved in appeals & interviews.

I think that this particular incident was more likely the result of a combination of things rather than one arguement about laundry. But then again there are some freaky people out there :mellow:

I think that this particular incident was more likely the result of a combination of things rather than one arguement about laundry. But then again there are some freaky people out there  :mellow:

Yeah where some people let things build up and build up it can come to a head...but this is taking that to the extreme in my eyes.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links