Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Can Someone Please Explain To Me....

Demonic Angel

It makes you wonder though.... by all accounts she was a really sweet girl, wouldnt say boo to a goose - and now shes no longer here.

And yeah, I remember seeing Ian Huntley & Maxine Carr on the TV, thinking how nice they were for helping to find Holly & Jessica.... that man was just a total barbarian and I've never forgotten those images of those girls in their Man U tops. :(

Maybe we'll never understand the mentality of these people unless we're one of them? :unsure:

Never really made my mind up on the death penalty, when someone has admitted liabilty beyond all questionable doubt then why waste tx payers money housing them in prison (these days its to comfortable). On the other hand mistakes are made and innocent people are found guilty....

With prisons being over crowded and people already being given extremely light penalties something needs to be done but what !! Look at the Bluger killers, living scot free with a new identity and no doubt a reasonable wedge for the govt...

This guy is pathetic, try shift the blame elsewhere coming accross all innocent and trying ot help by putting on a facade...

The Bulger killers make me so angry..... I'd better not start on it though, or I'll never stop. :censor: Ok so they were kids.... f :censor: k that, they knew what they were doing was wrong.... :ffs:

Why do these people feel no guilt, shame or remorse? Its almost like they've been accused of nicking biscuits from the jar - "yeah, whatever" kind of attitude.... :angry:

God it infuriates me the sort of people who inhabit this earth - why can't there be just good in the world? :(

How can anyone do that? Pretend to be grieving over the loss of your girlfriend who you've murdered in cold blood!

Guy is seriously unhinged....  :rolleyes: Prison is the best place for him!

Maybe we'll never understand the mentality of these people unless we're one of them? :unsure:

I think you answered your own question, Em. Sadly, there have always been the likes of this creep. Nowadays, the news exposure brings them into all our homes. Society has also changed and is far too politically correct in my opinion. I get fed up of hearing about the rights of prisoners and other offenders. What about the rights of their victims?

I used to think I was just turning into a grumpy old man but the more injustices we see, it appears many people of all ages are also thoroughly sick at how far we have moved from simple justice and, for want of a better word, righteousness.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links