Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Food Shopping.... Recieved With Thanks.

Calisto

:P I have had my weekly shopping deliverd to my door thanks to Tecos.. :thumbsup:

Oh the joys of the internet :ph34r:

I am either really too lazy to go to Tescos or I have a very busy life/job, I think it may be a case of both. :thumbsup:

Any one else use this service??????? ;)

i dont like online shopping.. the near expired stuff gets delivred whilst the fresher stuff stays in store

Thats a fair point Steve - a few times I've had bread delivered thats due to go off the following day and complained.... but they seem to have bucked up since as all the stuff I get now is fresh.... :thumbsup:

I know my regular driver and he's such a sweet guy - does deliveries as his 2nd job - he even knows the names of my cats now! :D

Also Ash.... their customer service line is really good - say you havent had something and they just refund you straight away - no questions asked!

One time I called to say they had forgotten to pack some headache tablets I ordered, so got my money back.... and then found them at the bottom of one of the bags.... :unsure:

But in all the months I've used them, I've hardly ever had missing items - but ocassionally they do slip up - human error.

Last shop I got mushrooms instead of cherry tomatoes.... :lol::lol: So I got a refund on the tomatoes and got free mushrooms!

Thats a fair point Steve - a few times I've had bread delivered thats due to go off the following day and complained.... but they seem to have bucked up since as all the stuff I get now is fresh....  :thumbsup:

I know my regular driver and he's such a sweet guy - does deliveries as his 2nd job - he even knows the names of my cats now!  :D

Funny you should mention bread...due to go off tomorrow...... grrrrr gets onto customer services. But apart from that every thing else is hunky dory.

I've been thinking of trying another supermarket to compare.... I know Asda, Sainsburys, Iceland & Waitrose all do it... but the Asda in Hinckley is hopeless and doesnt do deliveries and Rich doesnt like Sainsburys...

Could try Ocado, but I'm worried they're expensive..... it is Waitrose after all! :unsure:

I've been thinking of trying another supermarket to compare.... I know Asda, Sainsburys, Iceland & Waitrose all do it... but the Asda in Hinckley is hopeless and doesnt do deliveries and Rich doesnt like Sainsburys...

Could try Ocado, but I'm worried they're expensive..... it is Waitrose after all!  :unsure:

I like Waitrose and Sainsburys but they are a bit out of my price range humph....shame. :shutit:

We used to use Tesco when we were students... one of the guys used to compile an excel spreadsheet with a tab for each person... with their total etc.. we would write him cheques for it and share delivery cost... and he would go online and order it all... class service for lazy students :P

I wouldnt say I was lazy.... not very! :lol:

I use it because I have to budget for food and I found when I went to the supermarket, I'd often go over budget and with Tescos, I can clearly see my running total, so I know if I'm over or under budget.... :thumbsup:

We've been using Tesco's online for a fair while, but as Steve pointed out, the "shoppers" will grab the nearest thing to them off the shelf, which is mostly the one which will go out of date quickest.

Sounds great but I'm in the middle of no-where, we cant get anyone to deliver. You should try getting Pizza delivered warm!!

There is a roumer that Tesco's or Asda is looking at a site two miles away so here's hoping

I find this service really useful when you've got very bulky items to get. I try to buy fresh stuff from the shelves, but for heavy things like washing powder, bottles, wine and more wine - it's great! :thumbsup:

Sounds great but I'm in the middle of no-where, we cant get anyone to deliver. You should try getting Pizza delivered warm!!

There is a roumer that Tesco's or Asda is looking at a site two miles away so here's hoping

We've got hundreds of pizza places that will deliver within 15 minutes but I would still prefer to be in the middle of nowhere! Seriously I would swap being able to get anything delieverd for a nice house in the middle of nowhere!

I went to ASDA in East Kilbride a couple of weeks ago is that near you??!