Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Favour Needed!

RossP

I need a decent shot of the c-west rear bumper. Already got skirts and front bumper from wasp vitz, but has a standard rear RS bumper. If anybody has this shot it will be greatly appreciated to help me get something on the move... ;)

Cheers

Ross

P. S. Please don't use the shot from the c-west website...it's bit too small! :thumbsup:

This any good to you. :D

cwestyaris8ad.th.jpg

click on picture to enlarge.

Edited by Clueless

Cheers clueless, but that isn't the C-West rear. Looks like a Sard Racing item to me...

Still, could get one customm made to fit a 1.0l though... ;)

Cheers clueless, but that isn't the C-West rear. Looks like a Sard Racing item to me...

Still, could get one customm made to fit a 1.0l though... ;)

Sorry about that. Used dogpile to search and thats what came up. I'll have another look around.

I don't don't know if this is any good to you?

http://www.atlantisperformance.co.uk/yaris.html

There's one pic on the Envy website, but it's a bit small.

Suppose you could ask them if they've got any other pictures?

*Or how bout here? ;)

I'll see what i can do, but the guys are always so busy, it'll just be wasting their time as i won't even be buying the kit off them...

You still looking for a pic even though gnome just showed you the link to the ones Here? Surely thats enough information so you dont need to call envy anyway? If not Here's you japanese diagram on how to fit it from c-west and ther is a pdf file about the rear bumper but its not working for me but your free to try that Here!

Surely thats enough about it now :P Tbh i aint that keen on it anyway (well in the pic where the exhaust doesnt fit the gap!)

TBH mate you don't like anything on my car really and you don't seem to like anything i've got planned. I wouldn't really mind you commenting (i know everyone has their own tastes) but you don't even have a driving liscence yet (as your not 17). And yes i have seen the ones on the c-west website, that gnome provided (and i did mention in my first post that they were too small). I wasn't planning on calling envy. as like i said they're always busy, and would be wasting their time!

I need a big decent pic, so that i can give it to Matrix Bodykits here in Paphos so they can have a decent idea of how to make it. Such as this one;

051002061650.jpg

And before anybody asks about the headlights; They're DIY and this car belongs to a member of TOC called Wasp Vitz.

Dude really sorry didnt mean offence!!!!! I was just saying that exhaust didnt fit the gap in bumper and looked funny. yeah sorry about the pic being the one from c west but i thought that pdf might contain a bigger picture. Tbh i dont think you will find a much bigger picture than that! Sorry for causing offence! O and that was a bit low bout the license :P Really dont mean offence by my comments and i was genuinely just giving an opinion.

Nah it doesn't fit, but mine will do as it's being cutom made, so that doesn't really matter. And i have seen bigger pics of the rear, just thought maybe someone...ah!

Sp33dy's mate has got the kt!!!

Knew i'd seen it somewhere before!

And sorry about the liscence comment, but it's true ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links