Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Muffins

CAMSHAFT

every day during lunch I have a juice and some kind of muffin, but today I was late and all the lady had in the shop that she could give me was the last muffin left. so I headed back to work and took a bit :ffs: it was dry and on the second bit I even found a hair that got stuck at the back of my throat and I spend 5 minutes trying to cough it up, is it so hard that at lunch, I can get a nice big, moist muffin to munch on and even more important no hair, sorry I know i`ve little to be worried about, but I just love a nice moist muffin.

Yeah, it isnt too much to ask is it? Even if there's a small amount of hair, I can live with that, as long as I get to taste the sweetness of a hot, moist muffin, I'm happy for the rest of the day

Ooooh muffins.....

Do you know the Muffin Man?

The muffin man?

The muffin man.

Yes, I know the muffin man. Who lives on Drury Lane?

She's married to the muffin man...

The muffin man?

THE MUFFIN MAN.

She's married to the muffin man.

:D

I love the ones with the chocolate inside, heat till warm and as you are eating it get you tongue inside and lick it all out :P mmmmmmmm moist chocolate muffin

I love the ones with the chocolate inside, heat till warm and as you are eating it get you tongue inside and lick it all out  :P  mmmmmmmm moist chocolate muffin

:o Could this thread become any more like a Carry On film?! Haha.

I love the ones with the chocolate inside, heat till warm and as you are eating it get you tongue inside and lick it all out  :P  mmmmmmmm moist chocolate muffin

:blink: wot ever floats your boat mate :P

i think this thread is prob more suited to GOLD :lol:

You know about Muffin the Mule?

Well, They can't touch you for it :drool:

Hope that isn't too far before everybody's time :wacko: If it is , I'm gonna be explaining AGAIN :lol:

i think this thread is prob more suited to GOLD :lol:

god damm it, if a man cant talk about eating a sweet muffin for his lunch, then i`ll have to set up my own club muffineaters.com

is this just a male thing or do none of the ladies not like eating muffins :rolleyes:

I've already said I like eating muffin.... and then regretted it because I didnt originally get the subliminal naughtiness of it all that everyone else was talking about.... :lol:

But cakey chocolately muffin goodness..... hell yeah - I like them too much! :thumbsup:

:lol::lol: this is even getting better

MINI MUFFINS

pb1000628kw.jpg

LOOK LOOK you can even make names

pb1000612pf.jpg

you can eat 2 at once and not feel guilty, cause it ok, because there MINI MUFFINS

:lol:  :lol:  this is even getting better

MINI MUFFINS

pb1000628kw.jpg

LOOK LOOK you can even make names

pb1000612pf.jpg

you can eat 2 at once and not feel guilty, cause it ok, because there MINI MUFFINS

quiet in work today is it? :P

After reading this I've just gone and bought a choc chip monster muffin

I'm gonna take my Mum to BB's when I pick her up today and treat her to come coffee and muffins after this too! :lol::thumbsup:

What a class but odd topic.. :P .. and yeah I like the odd muffin.......... minus the hair pls.

and it has to be chocolate for meeeeeeeee ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links