Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Something Special For Toyota Fans

Unity Jon

most of you may know that Gran Tourism 4 is getting ready for release sometime soon for PS2, there are screen shots of it allover the www. but have youheard about AMLUX ? its a special version created only with TOYOTA cars for their support onthe project form day one ? pretty cool eh ? trouble is the only place to have it is Toyota in Japan :(

OK Who has the Japanese connections we need to get a group buy sorted for this, that would be awesome....

I have some friends in the PS2 Gaming community I can speak to to see if they can help as they assist with the programmng of games for people all around the globe :)

Eyes akimbo I want a copy...

think the game is called Gran Turismo Amlux Salon and its being showed at the Toyota Amlux Expo :thumbsup: but if anyone can get a copy I would love to see it!!!! :) :)

Give it sometime and I bet sony release it as a mod to the GT4 game. Just like they did with the concept car version :thumbsup:

Rhaines is your PS2 chipped ?? Mine is and i've got some friends on a newsgroup looking out for the game.....

'My PS2' is owned by one of the housemates unfortunately and as he knows next to nothing about it I doubt it very much although i am sure it could be arranged :D

Titled Gran Turismo Amlux, the GT spin-off only features Toyota cars and will be playable exclusively at the Amlux dealership in Ikebukuro, Tokyo. :( :( :(

found this :( looks like we might have to wait until they release it as an add on.... :crybaby:

I have done some digging around and it seems we have nothing to worry about as most of the cars will feature in GT4. Problem is it isn't due for release over in uk for sometime. The game looks spectacular, it comes with online capabilities which means you can download cars, parts and race online. It also has body styling parts aswell as engine mods this time, something I thought was missing from GT3. There will be over 600+ cars to choose, from classics to, retro to, modern sports cars.

Sounds !Removed! good :thumbsup:

That sounds well-good!

Hopefully it'll feature a Sera this time as there was a very rare limited edition Amlux Sera :D

I will have a copy exactly 7 days before its release in Japan.....

I'm good like that..... can get films too. :) :) :)

They are COPIES and you'll need a Chipped PS2 to play them.