Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Uk Yaris Pictures In The Flesh!

DaveSR

if it comes with bigger than a 1.5 ill be swayed, cuz coilovers is a mere mod to slam it!

Yep a 2L would be nice :drool::drool::drool::drool: !

Maybe we should put a petition together!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woody27

• Demonic Angel

• Al J

• DaveSR

Went into toyota today saw the new yaris it was minging but the t sport is supposed to be coming out january february time according to the dealer there!!!

Got a little brochure thingy through the door today of the new yaris and im still not a huge fan but it has some querky features! also the 3 door in there looks ALOT nicer than the 5 door! with the MKI i was never really sure if i prefferred the 3 door or 5 door but with the MKII its deffo the 3 door!

EDIT: O and the letter accompanying it says it should be in all showrooms by december! Im surprised they so far haven't moved the release date back to annoy me like they usually do!

seen one up close

its ghey, looks like a stunted corolla

p1 mk1 rocks as per usual

Again your right jaxx! I didnt say i like the MKII :P just it looking better than i original thought! its growing on me but i still dislike it! just dont hate it as much!

if it came std looking like the C-ONE car and had a 2.0turbo it would rock

the first one held the name of a 'warm-hatch' as it doesnt cut the 'hot-hatch' requirements

this one to me isnt event looking like a 'mildly tepid hatch'

Ooooh yeah - better not admit you like something thats not the norm.... everyone has to like the same things obviously, especially on here! :lol::lol:

No i always said i dislike it! In comparison to MKI i dislike it but as a car by itself aint all bad! not veyr original shape though as looks like a combination of others and is just a corolla replacement in size really! I just was expecting something a bit newer and different! Same engines, Bigger car with same looks as AYGO and COROLLA in a crash. Nothin special as far as im concerned. However you could do a lot worse and as i said before, i wouldnt complain if someone else owned one just i would never personally consider getting one.

EDIT: O was it directed at jaxx, my mistake! :P above still applies :P

Ooooh yeah - better not admit you like something thats not the norm.... everyone has to like the same things obviously, especially on here!  :lol:  :lol:

lmfao :lol::lol:

since when have i been a follower of the norm :lol:

im just all for the unbeaten original ;)

maybe they'll do a compressor version like they did with the corolla???

I doubt it as wasnt the corrolla well over emissions so they cancelled its production but then brought out the compressor version as a kind of fingers up before they cancelled the production? It was way over on emissions if i remember! suppose this would be a different engine though so maybe! worth hoping for as the new yaris is in need of some drastic measures! :P

maybe they'll do a compressor version like they did with the corolla???

if it came std looking like the C-ONE car

You may get your wish...

Toyota Canada is showing off a Yaris right now with C-ONE Kitting and the TTE unit in it...

Tte.jpg

Cheers

I actually really like that - for one thing the headlights arnt so huge as they are one the mk1 -the interior is wacky but that makes it good!

I would say the headlights are bigger!

Also comparing the pictures of the P1 against MKII i would say the P1's rear lights are definately nicer!

O and Dave, those top two pics almost converted me towards the ways of the MKII but then i saw the bottom two pictures of it where it looks stoopid! It looks narrow and tall. I liked the old P1 as it looks suitably wide when lowered!

i meant as in narrower - the lights do look as if they go further back up the car but they are defo narrower than the mk1

Ooooh yeah - better not admit you like something thats not the norm.... everyone has to like the same things obviously, especially on here!  :lol:  :lol:

Isnt everybody entitled to thier own opinion? If they do like it then cool if not then whats the big deal? cant make everyone like it! ;)

Isnt everybody entitled to thier own opinion?  If they do like it then cool if not then whats the big deal? cant make everyone like it!  ;)

Lol i think you meant to say "cant make anyone like it!" Lol na just messing with ya you MKII likers :P

Like I said when it was initially announced - you will all be eating your words when I turn up one meet in my stonkingly amazing Mark2 Yaris T-Sport..... :P :lol:

This car in person has an uncanny way of making the Mark1 look dated...My wife drove her Mark1 to the dealership so I could pick up the Mark2, and with the two parked side by side she commented it made hers look frumpy..

nice one that looks friggen cool! and how it should have been from the factory

but then.... wheres the fun in modding i supoose :)

Like I said when it was initially announced - you will all be eating your words when I turn up one meet in my stonkingly amazing Mark2 Yaris T-Sport.....  :P  :lol:

By the time toyota release an appauling "tsport" version everyone else will have even better cars! :P Thats if toyota actually remember to release the Tsport version :P They may be too busy dealing with complaints over the uglyness of the new yaris or constantly having it fixed as people keep driving into it as there sick when they see it :P

Lol na still just pulling your legs! Would you think of puttin a bodykit on this one though Demonic Angel? You gotta admit some of those bodykits are subtle enough to pass for how it should look standard! Anyway im sure all us people insulting the MKII are just jealous...... :huh: YEAH RIGHT!

yeah - thats half the fun in owning a car imo

well i have just drove past my local toyota garage and slammed brakes on rapidly. they had the new yaris in the show room in 3 door. its growing me

Got a little brochure thingy through the door today of the new yaris and im still not a huge fan but it has some querky features! also the 3 door in there looks ALOT nicer than the 5 door! with the MKI i was never really sure if i prefferred the 3 door or 5 door but with the MKII its deffo the 3 door!

EDIT: O and the letter accompanying it says it should be in all showrooms by december! Im surprised they so far haven't moved the release date back to annoy me like they usually do!

Why should that annoy you if you don't intend buying one? :rolleyes:

Yeah, said something similar myself. Could have made it a little more sporty or at least sporty looking. :yes:

Got a little brochure thingy through the

Why should that annoy you if you don't intend buying one? :rolleyes:

I Though someone would say that! i wana buy an old P1 in febuaryish time for my birthday so i hoping they bring out the MKII in january so the prices dropped by Febuary :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links