Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Daytime Pics Of My Wheels

viperroom_112

Hi guys , just posted some day time images of my new alloys !!!

Already posted some night time pics when the wheels were just on!!!!

:D :D

Thanks to woody27 , who said that my wheels looked like hubcaps :thumbsup: thats nice!

DSC00507.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

DSC00510.jpg

DSC00512.jpg

DSC00508.jpg

my new headunit mounting bracket

DSC00504.jpg

Sorry about the state of the car ! He is in need of a wash!!!!!! ;)

Wheels look ace man, jap wanna be's! :P

And HU looks good too. Although i can't say i'm a big Sony car audio man myself. I'm all about Pioneer and Alpine! ;)

What is tyre measurement you got there?? They seem a lil' small.

I used to have a 15'' BBS Pit Lane (or was it PitStop?? :P can't remember) with michelin 185, the wheels should mount with 195 and bigger, so almost every time i took less care, poor rims rubbed on the sidewalk :P

wheels are cool =) although a bit big for my taste :thumbsup:

Cumps!!

:D lol yea I now what you mean about the kerbs !!! I keep as far away from them as possible "205/40/17" on some sexy premium performance rainsport plus tyres!!!! must admit was slighlty concerned about getting the "premium performance" un labelled tyres. But so far so good !!!! much more grip than my 185.60.14 bridgetones !!!

thanx tho !!!!!

Cheers guys !!!! :D mmmmm , will those lowering springs fit straight on . I am running 17's and was wondering if the springs will fit straight on or will modification be needed thanks . P.S car is sitting on a mega huge slop which will not help lol !!! but i definately need to get the ride height sorted !!!!! :thumbsup:

I'd say it would scrub now and again and alot with 4 or more in the car! My tyres don't scrub, the bottom of my car hits the ground but thats 'cos I'm on 15's and have lowered it about 50mm! :rolleyes:

I really like them & car doesnt look that dirty to me..must be flattering angles that you took the photo's at :P

looks good, although does need lowering

the cd's under the HU probably isnt the best place for them, mine used to fall out under acceleration

Not my personal taste im afraid... a bit too corsa-ish, but lowering would probably sort that. At the moment, it looks like student corsa owner has thrown on biggest wheels he likes and not bothered with anything else... a tad unfinished. Slam the !Removed!!

Lol sorry man didnt mean to offend ya! i will try find a pic of the hubcaps i was referring to! i just mean because it sticks out so far it looks like some alloy replica hubcaps some chav 106 has around here that stick out far as they over steelies. Just reminded me of that, sorry!

:thumbsup: Woody no worries , I no what you mean , Hell Yeah My monster truck is kool haha!!!

I took it to the garage today were they told me lowering 30mm is a no no !!! :censor: :( as it would scrub something awful !!!!! I also spoke to Rochford Tyres who said it would be a bad idea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :censor:

Help Me Out Guys ??? Any Ideas / Opinions

dude if ur not prepared to do arch work for the 17s to lower it, then u should get rid of them for somethin smaller. Its not doing the wheels justice at all, they just look like an afterthought.

You need some archwork plus it isnt always just as easy as taking to a garage and going "do some archwork" and hey presto they fit with no scrubbing whilst lowered with passengers :P You are going to lose some driveability in them as you probably already experience and with the lowering some of the symptoms may be exaggerated. You would have been better off buying smaller rims in the first place but as your here now you may aswell just sacrifice the ride for the correct look (which i guess it more your thing as you have fitted 17's!) Anyway, Good luck to you!

all you had too do was say , you need archwork ,  :(

envy are only in newcastle

they can sort the lowering and the arch work :)