Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Winter Here

clarky

Ok winters here - decided that my multispokes were in need of a rest so went back to standard rims, but with a slight twist - they're powder coated black:

gallery_1123_259_1131905578.jpg

gallery_1123_259_1131905544.jpg

gallery_1123_259_1131905608.jpg

- biggest difference is that they whole car feels lighter and more responsive... but the main thing is that they'll be easier to keep clean for the bad weather.

They look good, but very small - I think its just the way the flash has lit up under the arches!

:thumbsup:

A

lookin good mate. it took me a few days to get used to havin my standard t-sport rims onlast week. but its soooooo much more fun to drive :D

ahh, i have mine standards on all the time, i painted them myself if you remeber, but mine aint as black more dark gun metal.

did you paint them yourself lorne?

No mate they're powder coated - and it was you that gave me the idea in the first place. The idea being that I can keep them clean easier than my multispokes. Ill use them for the winter and for santapod days in the summer.

aye not bad, 15's are the future i tel thee

yup :D

i've not considered changing wheels for the weather yet, i guess i'll only do it if i feel the need (ie i skid on my current tyres) - but if i go back to the 13s my car will look like it has those narrow ice tyres on :D

Personally i love the standard T sport wheels. Dont like them in black on the thunder grey tho sorry! Prefer that guys gunmetal colour but id imagine theyd look good in reality :D nice car tho

Not a problem folks - some like them some dont - Im not too fussed because they're a doddle to clean compared to the others.

Ryan - they dont stay shiney for long mate ... now go and clean your engine bay!

... now go and clean your engine bay!

Speaking of engines, mine will be coming partially out 2day to get a new PAS belt. Apparently he needs to undo the mounts and jack it up and out a bit! :wacko:

Clarky, you can come and clean it next time you're up, I can't be bothered! :thumbsup:

Im only thinking of you mate - if you shifted some of the filth you'd get another crop of spuds in!

Wouldnt have thought that they'd need to lift it? But I guess they know what they're doing?

yea they don`t look to bad lad, i say it again atleast ye have good roads over there, :censor: Irish roads always covered in crap, i`m full time cleaning`em

Looks belting Lorne!

15's are indeed the future!

Mine look coated at the mo... it's just the filth though!

Wouldnt have thought that they'd need to lift it?  But I guess they know what they're doing?

Apparently so, he done the PAS belt and the CV boot for £80 all in anyway so it was still pretty cheap! :thumbsup:

Pretty sure he knows what he's doing mate, seems like a genuine, well experienced mechanic! :)