Do Not Sell My Personal Information

God I Love Ebay....

TheNissanMan

Sweet...........

sounds likea bargainian import to me :D

Make sure you use an intercooler.. unlike "some" people with Eunos turbos ;) ;)

Just won my turbo of ebay ready for the install...

TD-04 for a grand total of....

£10.40 (plus £20 p&p)

£30 for a turbo aint bad :D :D :D

aint bad?????

what planet do you come from???

:censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: king brillant!!

Man thats a good price buddy :thumbsup: I'm going to have to start looking on eBay mate. Can you give me some special tips on how to buy on there mate??

jerry!!

Intercooler is coming from a Saab 900 and already under control Charlie, thx for the heads up...

Jerry, all I use is Auction Sniper, I swear buy it. Basically once you've registered on eBay register on AuctionSniper (give me your email and send you the link, that way I get some free snipes lol). Basically give Auction Sniper the auction number and your max bid and set the bid time at 3 secs, that way the seller doesnt see that someone is bidding so can't push up the price via friends and your highest bid (well the next increment up from what it is at that time) is posted seconds before the edn of the auction... More likely to win the auction at a decent price.

When you register for Auction Snipe you get 3 free snipes, after that you pay 1% of winning bid....

cheers buddy sounds rather :wacko: to me mate but i must start looking on eBay as theres some really good deals around ;)

jerry!!

Intercooler is coming from a Saab 900 and already under control Charlie, thx for the heads up...

Wasn't a dig at you... but there is a a max muppet locally that has a turbo eunos (he insists in an mx-5....) and no intercooler...... Why buy an intercooler when you can spend that money on neons and stickers :D

"budadum dum dum.... bum bullabulla dum"

LOL, mines defo a Eunos, just say 5 as easier to type and is really the same car :D

Can run safely without intercooler but when it only costs approx £70 to fit second hand inc pipes seems stupid not to do it :D