Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Know Anything About This?

zebidi

yawn, old news

but TRD even admit (and heard this through Fensport) that it wont work on UK spec cars due to the ECU as you get a new TRD ECU thats not set up to work with all the Alarm system and other UK specific rubbish

but it may be ok with a piggy back

either way unless youve got and Import Vitz RS then the Greddy system with the eManage is the best way to go

nope just a std RS with stickers by the looks of it (dunno about the engine though)

if u intrested in getting a turbo fitted contact TDI tuneong there shop is behind lakeside shopping centre and they will be able to give u all info u need on it mate

That turbo only for the 1 litre though mate! This guys on about for the tsport! Only the 1 litre has a specific made turbo with compatible parts for the european spec ECU that has been tried and tested!

no one has realised that TDi is rip off? plus their figures are outrageous?

I want to see how much the original toyota one is because i want it to not void the warranty, although its probs void anyway. getting window fixed for nothing though :thumbsup:

plus with the toyota one there could be a bonnet bulge scooping in muchos air. :)

no one has realised that TDi is rip off? plus their figures are outrageous?

agreed

take it to the envy guys or thor racing ;)

Ive spoken to tdi in the past about the HKS turbo and Blitz supercharger.

Basically both option are designed for the vitz and the UK ecu will need some 'assistance'

Way back when I talked to them they needed to use an HKS FCON SZ which was 600quid and then a shed load of remapping for the turbo.

The blitz SC they reckoned they could do for between 4.5 and 5k all in ... this was way over a year ago

5 GRAND! can stick that up ya flaccid hairless &#33;Removed&#33; <_<

Greddy turbos, comes with eManage ;) jobs a guddun

cost - 1500quid

fit it yaself - free

thor mapping £300

self satisfaction - priceless