Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Buying A T Sport!

markoibook

Made up for you. Pics and first impression report please as soon as you get it. :yes:

Update: The car has arrived at my dealership - and is just having its check overs. Came down a lot quicker than expected (was transported over 200 miles).

Anyway, due to finance, I can't pick it up just yet - but it now looks as though I shall be picking it up next Saturday - just at the beginning of December.

Very, very excited :D

Hey great news!

What the mileage on it and what are you paying for it if you dont mind saying?

We are gonna have to arranganother southern meet as i missed the last one down bournemouth!

CB :thumbsup:

Hey great news!

What the mileage on it and what are you paying for it if you dont mind saying?

We are gonna have to arranganother southern meet as i missed the last one down bournemouth!

CB :thumbsup:

Its a 51 reg, black, 20000 miles on the clock and just had its 20000 mile service. Costing 6.4k, as it has been transferred from a dealership up north.

Just got me insurance sorted, so all is good :D

well what are you wainting for!!!!!!! change the car model bit under your avatar!!!!! :P p1's kick *****!

So why is is that people seem to prefer the p1s over the p2s. Any particular reason, or is it just a personal preference?

As for changing my car model under my avator - that will happen when I have the car :D

Yes, it's personal preference, bias, prejudice, rose-tinted spectacles, call it what you will. :lol:

I've had both, they're equally lovely! :yes:

Yes, it's personal preference, bias, prejudice, rose-tinted spectacles, call it what you will.  :lol:

I've had both, they're equally lovely! :yes:

Us P1 and P2 owners should just get together one day and have a big fight :lol: :P ;) :D !

We shall probably join forces in the future to take on the MII though!

Ok guys - I've got it! Its awesome! I've started a new thread this time (as this one is dragging on!) and I've put up a quick photo. :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links