Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Broken Computer

Kerby

its a pre-built one from work. so i get wot comes with it. they cant tell me when the hard drives are comin into stock either :ffs: so gonna have to wait. i hope it goes over 28 days so i can get a new one :P

Chris, you'll be lucky to get a replacement in 28days love :(

When my laptop died, it took 4 months to replace with vouchers, and even then that was done over PCSC/Coverplans head as it had to go to big cheeses at PCW. Seems that when it comes to DSG or exDSG staff they dont give a toss about how long we have to wait.......

Will keep my fingers crossed you dont get screwed up the bottom by DSG too ;)

thats where i have an advantage rach. i do all the returns in store. so as soon as it goes over 28 days. its comin back. plus its under manufactures warrenty

i do all the returns in store. so as soon as it goes over 28 days. its comin back. plus its under manufactures warrenty

how convenient

well it takes another turn. i phoned up on wednesday and they tell me the hard drives are in stock. they said they could get an engineer to me on monday to fit it or they could send it to me to fit myself. told them to send it to me. they said t would be with me thursday.

thursday comes and goes and no hard drive. i phoned them up friday to ask where it is. they said i should have it. i said i dont . guy on phone disappears for 10 min. come bck sayin there is no way of them trackin it and they are gonna have to look into it on monday. i mean wot **** use is that that me. seriously gettin ****** off now.

I feel for you mate. Been having problems with my PC for about 2 months.

Finally convinced PC world it was the hard drive when it went down completely and wouldn't re-boot.

It's been in the shop now for nearly 3 weeks and although they have the HDD in stock they are waiting for HP to send the recovery discs. (Didn't come with PC but is partitioned on the HDD).

I miss it!!

if you know how to, buy your own bits, the chances are you get better quality bits for half the price. and better spec.

and if it does go wrong, well its your problem, but you go to each indivual manfucatorary.

prebuilt pcs are forking expensive, my mate has this philips one, 756mb ram, 160gb, p4 (bleh pentuim), radeon 9250.

he paid 900 quid for that a year ago.

you could make a full pc better spec than that for just short of 400 notes