Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Can Somebody Help Me? I Got Some

Tom's_ming

i got a small stone chip which turn to rust eventually at the rear next to the lights, can anyone advice me what to do please?

Nip to your local Toyota dealer and get a touch up paint, should be looking around £4.95, so its cheaper than Halfords and at least you know your going to get the right colour.

The touch up pens come with a rust-removal tool, so if it has started to rust, then just scrape it off, and paint over it.

If its through to the metal and starting to rust you should use the small(wire brush) tool that is in the cap of the Toyota genuine touch up paint kit.

It would also be a good idea to get some primer on the bare metal prior to putting the colour coat on.

The colour coat may have to be repeated several times to build up the paint layers.

Be patient with it.........but do it soon before the salt from the winter roads gets at it :yes:

Oh ....and welcome to TOC :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links