Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Yaris.. New T-sport?

KevinR

I'm wondering now with the imminent release of the new shaped Yaris, will there be a new shaped Yaris T-Sport aswell?

How many times has this been discussed before?? No, it won't be released with the new models in January, but should be along in one or 2 years

Probably but it won't be on sale in this country till maybe summer time? :yes::thumbsup:

My dealer reckons a year later but I think they're just guessing.

How many times has this been discussed before?? No, it won't be released with the new models in January, but should be along in one or 2 years

According to my search feature, it hasn't; hence my question.

If it looks nice, and they haven't released another version in the mean time, I might get one... even though it'll be hard to part with Yasmine [if I ever do!]

theres some pics of a new style RS ( T sport i guess) in the below thread. presume it will look like this when its released over here? hope its not as long as a year. anyone remember how long it took for the TS to come out after GS,GLS ect the first time around?

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...75entry455112

Its all been covered before and can we stop making threads like this? Its getting boring now! Sorry but it is!

Who cares if its been covered before?

Its a forum, for discussion, and I'll happily discuss my future car anytime, anywhere! :lol:

Timescale is a little sketchy, but I reckon 2007's looking good for the T-Sport - then again, it was 2 years after the original Yaris was released til the T-Sport was.... but, here's hoping! :thumbsup:

wind my neck in? The recent one i did was to let people know it had arrived at the dealers

wind your neck in love ;) i believe one of the recent ones is yours :lol:

lol :lol::lol:

shazam :eek:

it also gets boring when people are constantly rude to newbies! <_<

this guy has asked a simple question a straightforward answer would have been sufficient!

;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links