Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-sport Exhaust ? Which One Do I Get ? Help!

YaRiS T

hi all, :D

i am wanting to get a bitz exhaust , or maybe hks been looking at envy etc they are both about £320 each , can anyone tell me which is the best ? i am expecting it to be abit loud , but i dont wanna go through life without hearing anything! first thing is anyone wanting to sell one for good price :) ? or who do i speak to to get a new one for a good deal on one?

hope you can help :help: ! thanks :thumbsup:

HKS is probably the best one out of those two. Iv heard a couple and they're very tasty... nice deep noise and by themselves not too loud. Add a header, sports cat/decat and things get very loud though!

Not heard much of the blitz, but there's also the Fujitsubo which is also excellent... probably the loudest of the three and the most raspy... sounds well indeed!

I'd get a Fujitsubo Power Getter mate! Can be had from Envy Performance who have a link up at the top left of this page! :thumbsup:

blitz alone is shi** id have to say, but thats my personal opinion, i have a fujistsubo on my along with a megan racing manifold and envy sports cat and mid section... sounds frickin nuts, very loud and nothing but priase from everyone who hears it

id say go wih hks or fuji, both excellent exhausts

Or you could just wait until I release the new Envy System for the Yaris. I will have 5 ready by the end of the week!

Your looking at £275 for a 304 stainless system and it even includes a removable baffle for those that need to mute their systems from time to time.

Pics will be up on the Envy section early next week.

Thanks

Kevin

thanks kev for info...if we did a group buy of (5) would that price be lowered :D ? from £275? :rolleyes: whats p+p too?do you know size of pipe 3 .5 inch etc?

The exhaust will have a 2 1/2 inch pipework. Postage will be £11.75

A group buy is a possibility although I have cut costs right down on this sytem already to try and make it affordable to the masses! :D

I think from memory the tail pipe was 4 inch but I will have to double check on Monday when I get back to the workshop.

Thanks

Kevin

The exhaust will have a 2 1/2 inch pipework. Postage will be £11.75

A group buy is a possibility although I have cut costs right down on this sytem already to try and make it affordable to the masses!  :D

I think from memory the tail pipe was 4 inch but I will have to double check on Monday when I get back to the workshop.

Thanks

Kevin

yeah dont push the poor man for group buys lol :D

£275 is already a very budget price in my opinion

blitz does sound mad when revved, but 275 for this new system is a bargain :thumbsup:

Is the Envy system Kev's on about like the mid section with sports cat, etc that he does allready?? Will it be for all the Yari's?? Please say yeah, i want one!!

Luvly jubly! Is it the full mid section, cat, etc??

im sure kevin said it was just a cat back system with a backbox, for 275 that aint bad.

:help: is the new envy exhaust like the mongoose system ? same length etc ? but with the style of the hks end pipe? kev please post pics on forums as soon as you get them , then i can choose which is best for me ,or i will order a Fujitsubo of you !

cheers :D

Just get the sports cat system! It's puuurrrrfect!

Im sure Earpl disagree's with me though... apparantly cats are for gheys!

Oh, all the shizz has gone in fine dude! :thumbsup:

hi all, :D

i am wanting to get a bitz exhaust , or maybe hks been looking at envy etc they are both about £320 each , can anyone tell me which is the best ? i am expecting it to be abit loud , but i dont wanna go through life without hearing anything! first thing is anyone wanting to sell one for good price :)  ? or who do i speak to to get a new one for a good deal on one?

hope you can help :help:  ! thanks :thumbsup:

or get a a manifold, and de cat and keep standard backbox, sound nice and aint loud at all, in fact i think its quiter than a yaris with just a fuji on.

Is it the full mid section, cat, etc??

No, its just the backbox Kev is selling. If you want the mid section and sports cat you need to buy that separately. :thumbsup:

@ the people who said the blitz is *****, why? Cos its not as loud?

I think its good. When all said and done the blitz and fujis are backboxes!!! The blitz is subtle which dosent appeal to everyone.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links