Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-sport Exhaust ? Which One Do I Get ? Help!

YaRiS T

good i like subtle and quiet exhausts. I love the look of the blitz, its so under stated and just pokes out and no more, doesnt look as "in your face" as the fuji etc. Is there any noise of your blitz at all?

Yeah when revved it makes enough noise but at low revs not much at all, its there when you want it. The noise is unusual sounds slightly like a jet, as it sounds like a rush of air coming out the back.

Sounds great - when Knightrider had his I kept looking up to see where th jet was!

Someone who dosen't own the blitz but agrees it sounds nice, at last :thumbsup:

cmarshall if i ever buy a blitz ill be ringing u and gettin u to rev it for me over the phone before i purchase :P

Better be quick it will be going by the weekend

Well in that case Ruth, he's selling it for a Fujitsubo 'cos he knows they're better! :P

But seriously he's selling it because he likes the look of the Fujitsubo better! :thumbsup:

I recon the blitz sounds pretty sweet!Getting the manifold fitted and indction kit fitted by the weekend so should be a bit louder!

I love the "jet like noise" it makes!

CB :thumbsup:

@ the people who said the blitz is *****, why? Cos its not as loud?

I think its good. When all said and done the blitz and fujis are backboxes!!! The blitz is subtle which dosent appeal to everyone.

chris you so need to hear mine with the decat

Yeah when revved it makes enough noise but at low revs not much at all, its there when you want it. The noise is unusual sounds slightly like a jet, as it sounds like a rush of air coming out the back.

its the JASMA :(

my blitz demolishes buildings if you rev the car :P

never been a fan of it on the Yaris, for what you pay you get this dumpy little can that you cant see or hear!

gotta be a fuji or the HKS backboxes coupled with the ENVY mid section, but without the ghey cat

now that sounds the bees knees :D

How about a stuble growl over 3000revs??, using standard backbox de cat and manifold, not loud at all jsut subtle.

got to have the backbox fella

Mines has the sports cat - never noticed you calling it ghey?

nothing personal

just why on earth would you want a 'blockage' in your exhaust :lol:

Mines has the sports cat - never noticed you calling it ghey?

nothing personal

just why on earth would you want a 'blockage' in your exhaust :lol:

Legal reasons, if you do a lot of miles not worth it these days they keep getting tighter on it esapecially when the cars loud

As requested pictures of the "NEW" affordable Envy exhaust are now in the Envy section at the bottom of the Main page in the sponsers section.

Thanks

Kevin

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links