Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got An Invite

cfc1

Wondered when it would arrive.

In the post this morning i received an invitation to go and have a "sneak preview" (so they can try their hardest to sell me one) before the launch in January. Seems i am from a "selected list of special costomers who has allready fallen in love with the Yaris" ad they want me to do it again. They have got one of the new Yaris' in stock, and want me to make an appointment to go and see it.

Will I, won't I? that is the question.. one things for sure.. i won't be buying one anytime soon.

Anyone else here also on the selected list of special costomers?

We've already had a thread on this Davy! :rolleyes:

But no invitation here, my local dealer hates me! :ph34r:

I'm getting deja vu here! :P

No invite. They'll probably just send the boys round, bundle me into a car and a quick dash down the motorway to the dealers. :ph34r::unsure::ph34r:

i thourght they were really nice :thumbsup: till i looked at one on saturday! there a load of w**k, the look so tacky and their huge, i'd rarther have a pII than one of those!

i thourght they were really nice :thumbsup: till i looked at one on saturday! there a load of w**k, the look so tacky and their huge, i'd rarther have a pII than one of those!

Good grief! It must be really bad then. :lol:

I was just gonna say, Chris even remotely being associated with a P2 Yaris is saying everything! You'll be in an Aygo next buddy!

I got my invite last week, don't know if i'll go though... Set my heart on a newish Celica now... B)

I was just gonna say, Chris even remotely being associated with a P2 Yaris is saying everything!  You'll be in an Aygo next buddy!

I got my invite last week, don't know if i'll go though... Set my heart on a newish Celica now...  B)

Since the Phase 1 ........it's all gone downhill :yes: !

I'd have to agree i'm afraid, teardrops in more than one sense!  :ph34r:

Well I've got the 1L CC for the day as my SR is in the garage ........

I know you can't compare the engine but there is nothing really I would take from the P2 to the P1 apart from the chrome gear surround and the door sills.

I know the interior is pritty much the same but the P1 looks so much better inside and out. However the digital display is a bit better as it is more compact and easier to read.

And now on to the MKII ..........

Went up to Mr T today for a peek.. never made an appointment. Anyway, it was sitting in the showroom, a blue one (didn't like the colour at all), was full of finger prints and looked like it needed a good polish, the inteior looked nice with the dials going down the centre console, but the one i seen on the net had a big sat nav screen which this one didn't have, it's a little taller than the P1 and P2's seems a lot wider and the front end looks like it sits a little higher up (the height of the bonnet). Its still a good bit smaller than the Rolla... over all i thought the car looked ok.. but it would have to be in a different colour for me, and tbh i think the green one we all saw before is better suited to the interior of the car as the interior had green lights etc.

6/10 good effort 8/10 if it was polished.

Went  up to Mr T today for a peek.. never made an appointment. Anyway, it was sitting in the showroom, a blue one (didn't like the colour at all), was full of finger prints and looked like it needed a good polish, the inteior looked nice with the dials going down the centre console, but the one i seen on the net had a big sat nav screen which this one didn't have,  it's a little taller than the P1 and P2's seems a lot wider and the front end looks like it sits a little higher up (the height of the bonnet). Its still a good bit smaller than the Rolla... over all i thought the car looked ok.. but it would have to be in a different colour for me, and tbh i think the green one we all saw before is better suited to the interior of the car as the interior had green lights etc.

6/10  good effort  8/10 if it was polished.

What garage is it you seen it?

Went  up to Mr T today for a peek.. never made an appointment. Anyway, it was sitting in the showroom, a blue one (didn't like the colour at all), was full of finger prints and looked like it needed a good polish, the inteior looked nice with the dials going down the centre console, but the one i seen on the net had a big sat nav screen which this one didn't have,  it's a little taller than the P1 and P2's seems a lot wider and the front end looks like it sits a little higher up (the height of the bonnet). Its still a good bit smaller than the Rolla... over all i thought the car looked ok.. but it would have to be in a different colour for me, and tbh i think the green one we all saw before is better suited to the interior of the car as the interior had green lights etc.

6/10  good effort  8/10 if it was polished.

If it was Struan in Perth then they were probably mine!

I liked...

A

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd add to this, rather than making a new post.

Got an invite from Mr T to see the new Yaris.

Invitation came in the post yesterday morning (December 2nd).

It says, we are inviting you, as a Yaris owner who loves their car, to have a sneak preview of the all new Yaris, by appointment throughout November, when you book in advance.

Ok....

Bit late though isn't it?

Sending me a !Removed! invite in December, for a sneak preview in November?!?!

Sort it out Inchcape Toyota of Oxford!!!!

I had an invite from my local Mr T to view the new yaris and offering me a bonus £500 deposit against one if I used their finance

Thought I'd add to this, rather than making a new post.

Got an invite from Mr T to see the new Yaris.

Invitation came in the post yesterday morning (December 2nd).

It says, we are inviting you, as a Yaris owner who loves their car, to have a sneak preview of the all new Yaris, by appointment throughout November, when you book in advance.

Ok....

Bit late though isn't it?

Sending me a !Removed! invite in December, for a sneak preview in November?!?!

Sort it out Inchcape Toyota of Oxford!!!!

I got one one the same day as you, From Inchape Toyota of Oxford (Kidlington)

Lazy So and So's

I got the November "special invitation invite" too yesterday.,.with the additional in a big fat teachers marker pen "Extended though December"

Woopie... I know they don't have it..why..as the garage has been closed for nearly a month for Refurbishment!!!!

Vipes