Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Under Car Braces

Yaris WRC

Any one know of all the different companies that do under car braces for the yaris?

and links to any pics, or what places can order them for you along with how much they are?

so far i know TRD have braces, also Tanabe, but im findin it hard to get pictures and prices.

any help is appreciated :)

Was looking at getting a few shortly myself!

Its deciding whether to buy all cheapy ones OMP front and rear and envy front lower or buying the likes of the TRD or cusco ones?Cant decide!

CB :thumbsup:

I have problems with ground clearance. my standard front un braces scrape over ramps, im sure its not good for the car but the still drives and handles well.

I was looking for somewhere that does the tanabe front under brace, but the C-one unbrace looks like it would suit. but yeah they are expensive.

I am looking for a brace that will hit the ramp instead of the bolt, im scared of the bolt getting snapped off.

lol so you want a brace as armour? :P how about lowerin her less? or taking a different route? im sure its not good for you to just put a bigger brace to take the force as surely, one you may ground and two it could do damage to the struts potentially??? (just a guess!)

its just a problem with the yaris. its hard to get it low enough with out hitting the lower brace.

if your running 15s.

any ideas of making it safer for the bolts? and rasing the car is NOT an option :P

its just a problem with the yaris. its hard to get it low enough with out hitting the lower brace.

if your running 15s.

any ideas of making it safer for the bolts?  and rasing the car is NOT an option :P

16's :P

if your running 15s.

any ideas of making it safer for the bolts?  and rasing the car is NOT an option :P

you mean you can still tell your bolts are bolts, mine had a bashing on the old un,

perhaps somekindo of protecter that bolts around the offending bolt

yeah all of 1/5 inch higher!!!

My car is lower on the 16's than the 15's due to the lower profile tyre!

CB :thumbsup:

then what if your runnin low profile on the 15s :lol:

im glad im not the only one who scrapes the under carriage :)

and my HKS exhaust has had a knock or to and is ever so slightly off to the right now.

any suggestion as to what would make a good 'protector' ?

Yip thats an Envy one mate. Unsure of price but a quick call to Envy will get you your answer! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links