Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Babys New Shoes

Clueless

Her shoes look a bit too small, socks a bit too big and need lowering majorly :P Lol na i like the design deffo. But yeah look too small! lowering may help that though. Also i like LOW profile tyres for the nice performance look and they look quite large still! Nice buy though and good step as i know the car aint finished yet so hard to judge really! Well done and good luck on future projects :D

O and i would personally ditch the mud flaps (atleast fronts)

Her shoes look a bit too small, socks a bit too big and need lowering majorly :P Lol na i like the design deffo. But yeah look too small! lowering may help that though. Also i like LOW profile tyres for the nice performance look and they look quite large still! Nice buy though and good step as i know the car aint finished yet so hard to judge really! Well done and good luck on future projects :D

Bidding on lowering springs at the mo' :yes:

Goodo! Deffo wana see it when its lowered as i like the design atm but its lacking in lowerage and... bumpers :P

What size are they?

O and when is it gona look like your Avatar? :D

Goodo! Deffo wana see it when its lowered as i like the design atm but its lacking in lowerage and... bumpers :P

What size are they?

O and when is it gona look like your Avatar? :D

OZ Hydra 15s

As for the avatar, shame Toyota never put the original into production it was only a one off for motor show 2000 or 2002 i think... I'm sure a kit could be got all the same.

Good start! :)

Get the mirrors colour coded along with the bumpers!

CB :thumbsup:

I plan to. Hopefully fully coded by mid December if not earlier!

nice job :thumbsup: , do you find it any different since you put them on? if i can help with anything else just ask, when you get it lowered it will look a lot better, but its getting there :thumbsup: . remember to get lock nuts thing tend to walk round your parts :lol:

Her shoes look a bit too small, socks a bit too big and need lowering majorly :P Lol na i like the design deffo. But yeah look too small! lowering may help that though. Also i like LOW profile tyres for the nice performance look and they look quite large still!

Lad im not being smart, but have you ever driven on Irish road, my god there so crap, 15" may look small but any more and you can’t drive it. I go through rims quicker than tyres as in after around 9 months driving there is still is good tread on the tyre but the alloys are so out of shape the they cant be balanced. As for lowering it, -30mm is as far as you dare to go because even at that my car keeps bottoming out due to the potholes. the road I go to and from work is so bad that ive seen Peugeot, Porsche, Alfa and Toyota on it testing cars, the lads in Toyota said if it did not break or burst a shock after 3 days of testing there then it never will, Rant over

Woah sorry i didnt notice that he lived in ireland nor did i realise your roads were really bad quality (never been myself) Well seein as he had no other options i would say they are one of the best wheels he could hav chose for that use! very nice indeed

its a 1.0L aswell so Performance as regards going and more importantly stopping is not effected, plus he is on a budget and I got the 15" alloys at a great price for him, I think you said Denis they were 200 euros cheaper than from OZ direct, so now he has more money to spend on something else for the car, I have the same style and size and I think they look great and cant wait to see what else he does

Got lock nuts about half an hour after fitting the wheels :D

Next job(s):

New alarm being fitted tomorrow.

Hopefully new chrome front grill and fuel cap cover will arrive also.

Then.........BUMPERS PAINTED TO MATCH REST OF CAR(MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL :D )

As for cost. OZ wanted £595 for rims alone £800 if i wanted tyres fitted so CAMSHAFT did me a very good deal and its much appreciated. :thumbsup:

As an after taught....Decembers Modified Motors got a modded Yaris in it if anyones intrested to know.

Edited by Clueless

Lad im not being smart, but have you ever driven on Irish road, my god there so crap, 15" may look small but any more and you can’t drive it. I go through rims quicker than tyres as in after around 9 months driving there is still is good tread on the tyre but the Alloys are so out of shape the they cant be balanced. As for lowering it, -30mm is as far as you dare to go because even at that my car keeps bottoming out due to the potholes. the road I go to and from work is so bad that ive seen Peugeot, Porsche, Alfa and Toyota on it testing cars, the lads in Toyota said if it did not break or burst a shock after 3 days of testing there then it never will, Rant over

That's the exact same reason I stuck with the factory 15 inch alloys on my new Yaris, and had it lowered instead...I like the balance of the stock feeling ride and bump absorption while eliminating the braking nose-dive, cornering body-roll and acceleration squat...

CAMSHAFT did me a very good deal and its much appreciated. :thumbsup:

Happy to help it was great to put a Face to the Name :yes:

Ive been looking at the 16" Hydras for my little Yaris :D

currently all i can find though is the 5nut version of the wheel, can anyone point me in the general direction of shops near the Glasgow area who sell the wheels + fit suspension kits etc..

Cheers

Ive been looking at the 16" Hydras for my little Yaris :D

currently all i can find though is the 5nut version of the wheel, can anyone point me in the general direction of shops near the Glasgow area who sell the wheels + fit suspension kits etc..

Cheers

yea they addvetise the Hydra`s showing 5 studs, but its no prob to get them in 4 stud to fit the yaris. :thumbsup: , as for the rest sorry i can`t help but there are a few lads on here that should help you more

can anyone point me in the general direction of shops near the Glasgow area who sell the wheels + fit suspension kits etc..

I wouldn't buy your wheels off anywhere in Glasgow 'cos they will be far too expensive, I'd try and buy them off the 'net and then fit them yourself as its really easy. As for suspension kits, any garage should be able to fit them for you! :thumbsup: